The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Probably.

It really is something special.

It is pretty special.

Also, I'm feeling sad, next first two days of the week are the last days of actual school than a 2 month holiday but I have absolutely nothing to do for the next two months ;~;

Pick up a new game maybe?

I wanna get FO4... Yet I wanna get a new video card. A new game would be the cheapest but it'd pull me back a few weeks. After school is finished I have no source of dosh for the next 2 months. Don't tell me to do random chores or sell stuff to the neighbourhood because that stuff isn't common here.

I wanna get FO4... Yet I wanna get a new video card. A new game would be the cheapest but it'd pull me back a few weeks. After school is finished I have no source of dosh for the next 2 months. Don't tell me to do random chores or sell stuff to the neighbourhood because that stuff isn't common here.

Go make deliveries for the supermarket.

I did that alot as a child.

... '~'

It makes me extremely self-conscious and proud at the same time.

I was kinda self-conscious about it at first, but now I just kinda roll with it.

I think I'd rather be set back a couple of months and have something to do, personally.

A new g-card would generally help me across the board. A new game might last a few months.

Yep, gotta weight the pros / cons.

I suppose you could watch all of the anime over your time off.

Yep, gotta weight the pros / cons.

I suppose you could watch all of the anime over your time off.

Still running on a quota plan. If I did that I'd only be allowed to watch it during 2AM to 8AM.

Dang apartment has no actual internet but they should be setting it up during November