The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

One day I tell you...one day there will be a fandom that tops all of the other famdoms..and then....we will know that humanity is truly doomed.

Technically 4chan's /b/. And if any of you have never heard of it, DO NOT GO THERE. REDDIT IS BETTER. AND THAT IS SAYING A LOT.

Zero Punctuation, music, Simon's Cat, CinemaSins, Seananners, Frog Leap Studios, iLL WiLL PrEss, and Extra Credits.

Just a few examples from the top of my head.

Not the channels. >_>

Well, some of them. *COUGH COUGH*Pewdiepie*COUGH*

Has no comments tho'

Really? Ayy lmao.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pewdiepie-disables-youtube-comments-for-good/1100-6422068/

First off wtf are you doing even looking at the comments. Everyone knows youtube comments are the c@ncer of the internet

I think the worst part about the comments are those little sparkles of insight you only occasionally see, forcing you to scroll through layer after layer of hogwash in order to view them.

No matter how bad the fandom, there will always be some legitimately smart people in it.

Edited by Snydrex

Really? Ayy lmao.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pewdiepie-disables-youtube-comments-for-good/1100-6422068/

I think the worst part about the comments are those little sparkles of insight you only occasionally see, forcing you to scroll through layer after layer of hogwash in order to view them.

No matter how bad the fandom, there will always be some legitimately smart people in it.

Some fandoms I find are full of mostly good people with a few a-holes here and there, though those fandoms are rare as heck to find.

What do you people mean when you refer to "fandoms".

"The community that surrounds a tv show/movie/book etc. Fanfiction writers, artists, poets, and cosplayers are all members of that fandom. Fandoms often consist of message boards, livejournal communities, and people."