The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Dust. Dryness. A hot, blistering wind swept across the cracking, dehydrated frontier. A lone salon, with a dull, grey paint flicking off with every breeze, stood tall. Weathered, but not barren, This dusky establishment held a variety of shady figures.

The salon's entrance cracked against the inner walls as the shutters slammed to the side. A lone figure, wearing a ragged cloak, stumbled in. The people already inside glanced at the figure as his uneven shambling pulled him in zigzags toward the front bartender. He, groping, found a seat with his hands. He then sat, as the bar watched suspiciously.

The bartender, a tall, world-weary man, combed back his grey, aging hair with one hand. His other silently gripped the handle of a worn Jet-black six-shooter behind his back.

"What'll it be, stranger?" The bartender asked, his eyes squinting into thin crescents.

The stranger, lifting back his cloak, wheezing, turned his head in the direction of the now-mortified bartender's face.

Dry, cracked lips parted for a second, and a phrase escaped. Everyone gasped as it echoed through the small joint.

"U wot m8?"

Dust. Dryness. A hot, blistering wind swept across the cracking, dehydrated frontier. A lone salon, with a dull, grey paint flicking off with every breeze, stood tall. Weathered, but not barren, This dusky establishment held a variety of shady figures.

The salon's entrance cracked against the inner walls as the shutters slammed to the side. A lone figure, wearing a ragged cloak, stumbled in. The people already inside glanced at the figure as his uneven shambling pulled him in zigzags toward the front bartender. He, groping, found a seat with his hands. He then sat, as the bar watched suspiciously.

The bartender, a tall, world-weary man, combed back his grey, aging hair with one hand. His other silently gripped the handle of a worn Jet-black six-shooter behind his back.

"What'll it be, stranger?" The bartender asked, his eyes squinting into thin crescents.

The stranger, lifting back his cloak, wheezing, turned his head in the direction of the now-mortified bartender's face.

Dry, cracked lips parted for a second, and a phrase escaped. Everyone gasped as it echoed through the small joint.

"U wot m8?"

WHAT ARE YOU RESPONDING TO?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!

Nihilism activate!

I close my eyes only for a moment, and the moment's gone

All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind

Now, don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind

Broken spoiler activate!

I be activating a lot of things today.

Am I going to fix the spoiler?

No.

Nihilism activate!

I close my eyes only for a moment, and the moment's gone

All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Now, don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind

Broken spoiler activate!

I be activating a lot of things today.

Am I going to fix the spoiler?

No.

I still won't fix the spoiler.

Amethyst what I meant was that I could save one for tomorrow or for a friend or something. Basically imma save it til I decide what to do with it, though I do have an idea for it...

Anyways, see ya guys later. Maybe tomorrow some of us could get together and have another dojo party or something who knows lol.

Amethyst what I meant was that I could save one for tomorrow or for a friend or something. Basically imma save it til I decide what to do with it, though I do have an idea for it...

Anyways, see ya guys later. Maybe tomorrow some of us could get together and have another dojo party or something who knows lol.

Save what?

I MUST know!

You will always be MLG defense pro now, right? Take care.

SnyNews:

Boehner: Pope Francis to address Congress during US trip

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/05/384065953/pope-francis-to-address-congress-during-u-s-trip-boehner-says

Pope Francis will be the first pontiff to address a joint meeting of Congress, House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday.

Francis will address lawmakers on Sept. 24, Boehner said, as part of his first papal visit to the United States.

"We're humbled that the Holy Father has accepted our invitation and certainly look forward to receiving his message on behalf of the American people," the Ohio Republican told reporters.

In addition to his trip to Capitol Hill, Francis plans to travel to Philadelphia for the World Meeting of Families as well as to New York to visit the United Nations.

Roughly one-third of the members of Congress are Catholic, according to the Pew Research Center. Both leaders of the House of Representatives, Boehner and Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, are Catholic.

Pelosi said in a statement, "We are eager to welcome His Holiness to the U.S. Capitol and we look forward to hearing his call to live our values, to protect the poor and the needy, and to promote peace."

Didn't this particular pope have an interesting position on wealth? I wonder if this will influence anything.

SnyNews:

Boehner: Pope Francis to address Congress during US trip

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/05/384065953/pope-francis-to-address-congress-during-u-s-trip-boehner-says

Pope Francis will be the first pontiff to address a joint meeting of Congress, House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday.

Francis will address lawmakers on Sept. 24, Boehner said, as part of his first papal visit to the United States.

"We're humbled that the Holy Father has accepted our invitation and certainly look forward to receiving his message on behalf of the American people," the Ohio Republican told reporters.

In addition to his trip to Capitol Hill, Francis plans to travel to Philadelphia for the World Meeting of Families as well as to New York to visit the United Nations.

Roughly one-third of the members of Congress are Catholic, according to the Pew Research Center. Both leaders of the House of Representatives, Boehner and Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, are Catholic.

Pelosi said in a statement, "We are eager to welcome His Holiness to the U.S. Capitol and we look forward to hearing his call to live our values, to protect the poor and the needy, and to promote peace."

Didn't this particular pope have an interesting position on wealth? I wonder if this will influence anything.

I heard about that.

They won't release any real details.

Pope Francis has an interesting position on many things.

Can't say I agree with him.

Communism cannot work no matter how you swing it.