The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I mean...

There are FPS locks for a reason, aren't there?

From what I've heard there isn't a FPS cap in the main settings, so if you have a higher end PC that can get above 60 FPS the game becomes almost unplayable. There may be an option to cap the FPS in the ini files, but that's just sad that Bethseda tied the physics to FPS.

From what I've heard there isn't a FPS cap in the main settings, so if you have a higher end PC that can get above 60 FPS the game becomes almost unplayable. There may be an option to cap the FPS in the ini files, but that's just sad that Bethseda tied the physics to FPS.

That doesn't seem like a direct action.

I mean, is it really that much of an issue?

I can't see the benefit of running at anything higher than 60 or 120.

It like speeds up the lock picking and makes the game unplayable in a lot of areas from what I've heard. I could be wrong, but the found info from some trustworthy sources so it is something to look out for. Also iirc it becomes unplayable if you get FPS higher than 60, which a lot of high end PCs would be able to easily surpass. 

It like speeds up the lock picking and makes the game unplayable in a lot of areas from what I've heard. 

Best benefits.

I could be wrong, but the found info from some trustworthy sources so it is something to look out for. Also iirc it becomes unplayable if you get FPS higher than 60, which a lot of high end PCs would be able to easily surpass. 

Well, you have to consider:

A) The amount of people with good enough PC's.

B) The amount of people who want to play above 60.

C) The graphics settings at which people are playing at.

D) The final release.

Best benefits.

Well, you have to consider:

A) The amount of people with good enough PC's.

B) The amount of people who want to play above 60.

C) The graphics settings at which people are playing at.

D) The final release.

All of those don't really need to conflict with each other at all and Bethesda could have easily catered to all of them.

All of those don't really need to conflict with each other at all and Bethesda could have easily catered to all of them.

I'm not saying they're conflicting.

I'm saying it's somewhat of a minority.

Though, I've always had an average PC.

Who am I to say?

I'm not saying they're conflicting.

I'm saying it's somewhat of a minority.

Though, I've always had an average PC.

Who am I to say?

Well a good amount of people afaik like 120FPS in my alliance or at least have desktops of running that many frames. Personally am just fine with 60 though.

New Nvidia drivers released for optimization for the new games this November. Fallout 4, Battlefront and a couple others

Talking about optimization. . .

DE's new game is pretty optimized for most systems, right? Sword Coast Legends, looks like a good game, but i wouldn't touch it if it's buggy as all hell.