The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Only a 1. I don't see why that would be tempting at all. The win is (in truth) meaningless. This thread's main appeal is just the chatting and goofiness that goes on. Why would a ComMod want to end that? Several have even taken part.

Edited by Siubijeni

Buddy, over the course of this thread, I have more accumulated victory than anyone else. I have been the last poster several times before I came and brought this baby back up. Ye cannot tell anyone to sit down and behave. No-one can. This is a fun thread. One where behavior is optional. So with that, I ask that everyone start dancing and giving Viking a welcome wagon. *Throws a leg of ham on the wagon*

And you all are silly, because you didn't win for any time--this isn't that kind of contest. All or nothing, people, all or nothing.

But if you did, Ghost would have another 2.5 hours or so. But he doesn't.

Edited by Siubijeni

I don't believe cakes enjoy pie. That would be akin to cannibalism. Different races of the species Crustulum Esculentus, you see.

Regardless, your posting here with the expectation that you can win undermines your assertion that you don't believe in it.