The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

U no I think imma just change my avatar so ppl stop getting confused 

No...if u do dat then I will forget  who u r! 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No...if u do dat then I will forget  who u r! 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But... but people keep getting my gender mixed up cause of it ;~;

For months now I still need a fang prime handle and 250k credits to rank up Red Veil. ._.

GAD DAYUM U DE 4 MAIKNG EET SO GED DEM EXPONSIVE 2 RENK UUUUUUP!!!!

I got you a fang handle if you want.

About the 250k credits you'll have to grind.

I now have every single augment Arbiters and Suda have to offer.

Now I can start climbing the final rank of Steel Meridian, and consequently become friends with red veil again.

I'm allied with everyone except those two which means I can get all the augment mods from everyone else, and the only thing I want is their weapons which is proving hard to get since no one wants to trade anymore. Anyone wanna trade here?

For months now I still need a fang prime handle and 250k credits to rank up Red Veil. ._.

GAD DAYUM U DE 4 MAIKNG EET SO GED DEM EXPONSIVE 2 RENK UUUUUUP!!!!

IKR 

At the very least once I've found a trade I don't need to farm back up the reps for those two. All my efforts to rank up the 4 syndicates gone to S#&$ just like that.

I'm allied with everyone except those two which means I can get all the augment mods from everyone else, and the only thing I want is their weapons which is proving hard to get since no one wants to trade anymore. Anyone wanna trade here?

So, wait... you need the weapons from arbiters and suda?

Or meridian and veil?

If it's arbiters and suda, I can get you the syndicate weapons in... I dunno... 2-4 days.

If it's meridian and veil, it'll take a little bit longer.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

So, wait... you need the weapons from arbiters and suda?

Or meridian and veil?

If it's arbiters and suda, I can get you the syndicate weapons in... I dunno... 2-4 days.

If it's meridian and veil, it'll take a little bit longer.

Yup, i need arbiters and suda weapons. Unfortunately the only one I have ranked to max is Red Veil. It's still gonna take some time to rank the rest up not to mention I need to farm back the 100k points again. But if you're still willing to trade I'm down.