The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Adventure Time is the only new cartoon I've actually liked on Cartoon Network.

And that was only the first few seasons. (I've lost track)

Teen Titans Go makes me so mad cus the old Teen Titans was da bomb and dis new one sux.

I've heard Steven Universe is alright but I dont rly watch that.

Let me tell you all a story..

So I'm getting ready to have a shower, get undressed, turn the shower on, wait for it to get hot, get in and close the curtain, when out of the corner of my eye I catch something...

So there it is, an evil wasp assassin after me, it was hiding in the curtain, waiting to strike.

However, unfortunately for Mr Waspy, if my years of Warframe have taught me anything, it's that there is usually a way to easily exploit an enemy....

So there Mr Waspy is, prepping for liftoff, stinger at the ready, and with lightning reflexes I grab the shower head and blast poor Mr Waspy into the shower, he defiantly tries to sting me on the way past to the drain hole, but he was too slow.

Just as he goes into the hole seeing the daylight for the last time he flips me off..

NOT THIS TIME MR WASPY!!!!

True_story..jpg

Teen Titans Go makes me so mad cus the old Teen Titans was da bomb and dis new one sux.

I've heard Steven Universe is alright but I dont rly watch that.

I tried watching Steven Universe acouple of times..

Didn't care for it at all.

Hai

Hi!

I"M UP LATE!

BabyRage

Let me tell you all a story..

So I'm getting ready to have a shower, get undressed, turn the shower on, wait for it to get hot, get in and close the curtain, when out of the corner of my eye I catch something...

So there it is, an evil wasp assassin after me, it was hiding in the curtain, waiting to strike.

However, unfortunately for Mr Waspy, if my years of Warframe have taught me anything, it's that there is usually a way to easily exploit an enemy....

So there Mr Waspy is, prepping for liftoff, stinger at the ready, and with lightning reflexes I grab the shower head and blast poor Mr Waspy into the shower, he defiantly tries to sting me on the way past to the drain hole, but he was too slow.

Just as he goes into the hole seeing the daylight for the last time he flips me off..

NOT THIS TIME MR WASPY!!!!

/r/thathappened

That awful feeling when you wanna write something funny and quaint, something that doesn't really take itself seriously, but you're way too depressed to write anything but edgy trash.

Dammit, there's an image I wanted to post in response to this, but it might be crossing the line...