The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Isn't GECK highly limited though? which is why most modders wont support it.

GECK is needed for quite a bit of the simple stuff.

Cleaning ESM's and ESP's and whatnot IIRC, putting weapons and armors into the game world and whatnot.

It's actually not as limited as people think either, it's just a bit weird to use at first.

Really?

It's been around since at least Fallout 3...

Technically it's just the Creation Kit from Oblivion, just labeled something else and with Fallout assets.

Really?

It's been around since at least Fallout 3...

It's not limited by any means, it just has a TERRIBLE UI and is incredibly confusing to work with.

The majority of Nexus mods do not use GECK as there base for making mods. I'm pretty sure there was an issue with fallout 4's version of GECK, something about it being less powerful than the earlier versions, but I can't seem to find the article right now.

Technically, the Creation Kit and G.E.C.K. are different things...

Also, don't you hate technicalities?

Yeah, I do.

The majority of Nexus mods do not use GECK as there base for making mods. I'm pretty sure there was an issue with fallout 4's version of GECK, something about it being less powerful than the earlier versions, but I can't seem to find the article right now.

Fallout 4's version of the GECK hasn't been released yet.

Because it's annoying and difficult to work with compared to most other content creation tools out there.

But the G.E.C.K. is needed for certain things, like putting items in the game.