The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I guess I have MAG then... wait what are we talking about I be confused

Warframe waifu's, such and such.

Mirage, Nyx, and Mirage are my Waifus. Stay back, THEY'RE-MINE!!!!!

You take that back!

*throws lobster tail back into the ocean*

Make me.

Edited by TheVerdict

SnyNews:

GIRL DECKED IN THE FACE BY SCULPTURE, FATHER SUES OVER BUTTHURT NOOKEDIN THE GABBENHEIN

http://bedfordandbowery.com/2015/01/when-art-attacks-the-keith-haring-sculpture-kicked-someone-in-the-head/

“Last night a young woman, walking briskly during rush hour, hit her head against the hard metal protrusion and fell to the ground,” John Walber wrote yesterday of his daughter, a film student who interns in Soho. “She immediately developed a big welt on her forehead, and may have gotten [a] concussion. Others in the crowd were seen dodging the foot, luckily, at the last second.”

Apparently, the victim of the art assault was walking while texting when she got smacked down by the leg of Haring’s 1989 Self-Portrait. “The right foot of the sculpture in front of 51 Astor Place extends beyond the base into the often crowded sidewalk,” Walber complains. “At night, the sculpture is unlit from the west making it a bigger danger as the sun sets.”

HEI GUYS I SNEEZED IN THE PARK WHILE TEXTING WITH BOTH EYES CLOSED SO IM SUEING THE CITY

Edited by Snydrex

SnyNews:

GIRL DECKED IN THE FACE BY SCULPTURE, FATHER SUES OVER BUTTHURT NOOKEDIN THE GABBENHEIN

http://bedfordandbowery.com/2015/01/when-art-attacks-the-keith-haring-sculpture-kicked-someone-in-the-head/

“Last night a young woman, walking briskly during rush hour, hit her head against the hard metal protrusion and fell to the ground,” John Walber wrote yesterday of his daughter, a film student who interns in Soho. “She immediately developed a big welt on her forehead, and may have gotten [a] concussion. Others in the crowd were seen dodging the foot, luckily, at the last second.”

Apparently, the victim of the art assault was walking while texting when she got smacked down by the leg of Haring’s 1989 Self-Portrait. “The right foot of the sculpture in front of 51 Astor Place extends beyond the base into the often crowded sidewalk,” Walber complains. “At night, the sculpture is unlit from the west making it a bigger danger as the sun sets.”

HEI GUYS I SNEEZED IN THE PARK WHILE TEXTING WITH BOTH EYES CLOSED SO IM SUEING THE CITY

lol wut.