The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*sigh* Why must people always blow up the timelines. I mean, come on! Can't you just settle for a Universe or two? Destroying timelines doesn't leave anything left to plunder! It just causes everything to stop existing! You know what, screw it. *Sends an army of Snipers to take out Warriorrouge*
Hopefully that should keep the timelines intact further.

Yeah, only eve who managed to burn enough money in one online fight to raise a baby to 17 years of age, in a good household.

*Sets all of space sharks inc, oathkeepers, and my other guilds on ghost, and sets a 3 million plat bounty on ghost's head*

And your bounty won't affect me. Poor warriorruge, though.(And don't cheat and edit)

*Sets all of space sharks inc, oathkeepers, and my other guilds on ghost, and sets a 3 million plat bounty on ghost's head*

And your bounty won't affect me. Poor warriorruge, though.(And don't cheat and edit)

Oh no, an army of Tenno.

*equips Ash and loads Poison-specced Penta*

I welcome a challenge.

Why should I? You never recruited them to kill me.

Look at your spelling.

Anyway

*Shoots you with twin vladof railers as you are a badass psycho*

1) I recruited them to secure my domination of the universe. If you become a threat, that includes dealing with you.

2) Now I'm just confused. I have reviewed my spelling several times... and I see nothing wrong with it.