Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You mean the Poe quest right? I never finished it :/

nah.

I mean that cat of that store owner lady.

I was young and foolish when i played through that game,

i  thought you had to strategically chase the cat back to the innkeeper's place(instead of giving it a fish as i didn't know you had to summon an eagle to bully a monkey to get a crib to give to knocked up missy to acquire a fishing rod)

So i spent about a week trying for hours at a time to slowly chase the cat and funnel it back to it's owner's place,only to have it run directly back to where it was near the fishing place..

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Ever watched Titanic: The Legend Goes On?

It's great.

Actually, it's horrible.

Horrible in a great kind of way.

i only know of this from our dark lord Jafari.

Haven't watched it yet.

I did get convinced to watch Birdemic tho.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

nah.

I mean that cat of that store owner lady.

I was young and foolish when i played through that game,

i  thought you had to strategically chase the cat back to the innkeeper's place(instead of giving it a fish as i didn't know you had to summon an eagle to bully a monkey to get a crib to give to knocked up missy to acquire a fishing rod)

So i spent about a week trying for hours at a time to slowly chase the cat and funnel it back to it's owner's place,only to have it run directly back to where it was near the fishing place..

Oh, that one! I tended to watch LPs before thinking about playing a game myself, so sadly I cannot relate.

Oh, that one! I tended to watch LPs before thinking about playing a game myself, so sadly I cannot relate.

I only watch walkthroughs (preferably without commentary(and no damage if possible) and all logs,and side quests read and completed 100 %)

if i cannot afford to purchase or play that particular game.

Otherwise, it'll kinda ruin that thing you felt,when you played the u 18 quest blind.

assuming you played it Unspoiled.

I only watch walkthroughs (preferably without commentary(and no damage if possible) and all logs,and side quests read and completed 100 %)

if i cannot afford to purchase or play that particular game.

Otherwise, it'll kinda ruin that thing you felt,when you played the u 18 quest blind.

assuming you played it Unspoiled.

I stopped watching them for that reason.

Edited by Spot.

oh yeah, how unthoughtfull of me

y'know what ,this would have really impressed me, if i hadn't seen that video of that japanese dude playing 2 separate games of mushihime ultra on 2 arcade machines beside each other,,simultaneously, without taking a single hit.

or even breaking a sweat.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

spoily.

y'know what ,this would have really impressed me, if i hadn't seen that video of that japanese dude playing 2 separate games of mushihime ultra on 2 arcade machines beside each other,,simultaneously, without taking a single hit.

or even breaking a sweat.

SPOILER.

Edited by Reliant213