Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Whether they deserved or not is up to opinion.

I honestly think most games that get awards don't deserve it, doesn't mean I get salty over a GOTY edition being released.

Glad Witcher 3 got as many awards as it did though.

Destiny was a cut down game, it definitely didn't deserve it, it's not a case of what it is, it's what was promised to what was given. It should have been delayed and finished properly instead of bandaid fixing it with PAID DLC. /salt

As for Witcher 3, I'm not surprised it won as many GoTYs there really wasn't any strong competition, and it was a pretty decent game. Edited by (PS4)Pharen

So, for whatever reason, Bloodborne has a GoTY edition for the European version only.

Funny, I don't live in European territory. And that second link is not Europe.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Bloodborne-Game-of-the-Year-Edition-PS4/24106540

Only America did not get GoTY. Asia, Oceania, and Europe all got GoTY.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Destiny was a cut down game, it definitely didn't deserve it, it's not a case of what it is, it's what was promised to what was given. It should have been delayed and finished properly instead of bandaid fixing it with DLC. /salt

As for Witcher 3, I'm not surprised it won as many GoTYs there really wasn't any strong competition, and it was a pretty decent game.

Who set the deadline though?

Alot of the times publishers do, and I don't know the details of the Acti/Bungo contract.

I thought the Witcher 3 was a great game.

Who set the deadline though?

Alot of the times publishers do, and I don't know the details of the Acti/Bungo contract.

I thought the Witcher 3 was a great game.

It's not about deadlines, it's about destroying a complete game while in polishing just so they could extract more money via DLC and by selling a pre alpha game made up of fragments of an existing game.

Everything up until and including "The taken king" were all in the game originally. The original game was scrapped because Bungie wrote themselves into a corner because the original game wrapped up at the end of the campaign. This was all a money making scheme to continue selling campaign expansions.