Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Guess its time I said this...

I'm sorry I thought all of you everyone who mainly goes here who I knew was all working together in a great ploy. I thought and stuck to the idea that all of you deeply hated me, didn't want me around, and where trying to get rid of me. Also sorry for the "interrogations" I guess you would say...I really belived and every person I asked didn't belive me or didn't really care, thought they where just in it after all when I told them. "your overthinking it", "you are just paranoid" and I belived other and allso thought they where very wrong....I'm really sorry LPW...

So, that's what that was about?

And that PM?

;A;

You need a h-

nevermind...

You almost hit the wasps nest... almost.

Besides I had cuddles this morning, but that was before I got the news.

I took the car in because the brakes were sounding like S#&$, turns out it was because the suspension on the front left had given up and was putting the cars weight on the axle at that point that wore off the lubrication off something, idk car mumbo jumbo.

You almost hit the wasps nest... almost.

Besides I had cuddles this morning, but that was before I got the news.

I took the car in because the brakes were sounding like S#&$, turns out it was because the suspension on the front left had given up and was putting the cars weight on the axle at that point that wore off the lubrication off something, idk car mumbo jumbo.

Well I hope things become better...

Calling it it's me he hates.

huehuehue

Why does everyone expect me to hate them all of a sudden? I'm pretty sure the people I do hate don't even participate in LPW anyway. For the record there's like 4 or 5 on the forums. And no, you're not one of them, just to be clear.

Oh that's good.

Can I add you on PSN? :3

You're on PSN?

Edited by (PS4)Pharen