The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Can you honestly tell me that Valkyr takes as much time to farm as Equinox? That frames with their drops recently changed are just as easy and accessible as they were before? That you don't have to move to an active clan if you don't want to farm Alertium for a month to get Wudong?

Ivara dropping from spy is a myth amongst half the community, I've done 100+ missions and have yet to get one part. Remember Mesa on release? Frames are getting more and more tedious to get without platinum.

Whoa your clan being inactive is hardly DE's fault. Clan tech was always meant to be a team effort. I downsized to Storm clan and nitain is a much more doable task for the current numbers of my clan.

I got 2 pieces, BP and helmet in a row and I wasn't even farming them at the time.

Maybe because they want to make the game more interactive instead of just go here and there you go, you can get instant access to the boss any time you need.

Whoa your clan being inactive is hardly DE's fault. Clan tech was always meant to be a team effort. I downsized to Storm clan and nitain is a much more doable task for the current numbers of my clan.

I got 2 pieces, BP and helmet in a row and I wasn't even farming them at the time.

Maybe because they want to make the game more interactive instead of just go here and there you go, you can get instant access to the boss any time you need.

tfw I was able to make all of Wukongs parts by myself and with a little help from Ame. I really gotta get recruiting some newbs for the clan though.

I've done 100+ runs and gotten nothing, and I'm not the only one.

Yes.

I know how you feel.

But at least it's not waiting for Alad V coordinates, or farming for beacons.

At least it's not...how does one get Vauban again?

Oh, yeah.

Alerts that aren't guaranteed.

Heck, I haven't even seen one in recent times.

It could be worse.

I have an active clan, but I saw plenty of complaints from people who didn't. I'm guessing this has been solved with downsizing, but they made it that way knowing damn well it wasn't implemented yet. How you believe that the grind for Ivara 'isn't that bad' because you were one of the very few lucky people astounds me. Get your head out of your &#!.

But at least it's not waiting for Alad V coordinates, or farming for beacons.

You can get loads of those from ODD, or trade from them.

"Alerts rewarding Nitain are guaranteed to occur at least 4 times every 24 hour period." - wiki

How you believe that the grind for Ivara 'isn't that bad' because you were one of the very few lucky people astounds me. Get your head out of your !.

I'm not saying it isn't that bad, I think it's absolutely stupid because of all the sht in the spy drop tables and the fact I just dislike spy in general because a lot of the vaults have things that are almost impossible to get by without being detected if you're a frame that isn't Loki, Ash, or Ivara.

I have an active clan, but I saw plenty of complaints from people who didn't. I'm guessing this has been solved with downsizing, but they made it that way knowing damn well it wasn't implemented yet. How you believe that the grind for Ivara 'isn't that bad' because you were one of the very few lucky people astounds me. Get your head out of your !.

"Alerts rewarding Nitain are guaranteed to occur at least 4 times every 24 hour period." - wiki

You're really just in a fit right now.

I'm not saying it isn't that bad, I think it's absolutely stupid because of all the sht in the spy drop tables and the fact I just dislike spy in general because a lot of the vaults have things that are almost impossible to get by without being detected if you're a frame that isn't Loki, Ash, or Ivara.

I kinda had to solo a lot so I got used to Spy missions. Didn't get used to Grineer ones as much though

There's Limbo.

Limbo masterrace.

That's just bad luck. I was able to get all of Ivara's parts in maybe 150 - 175 runs total, and for a few of those runs I got dupes of Ivara parts I already got.

Compared to everything else in the game that's pretty bad. I wonder what CY DE was thinking.

How you believe that the grind for Ivara 'isn't that bad' because you were one of the very few lucky people astounds me. Get your head out of your !.

But it's oh-so comfy.

And the grind is easy to do, and gives loads of affinity.

I had no problem with it.

Yeah, I know about the Nitain.

To build Ivara, that's 9.

3 days.

To start the base research for Wukong, that's 2 days for a ghost clan.

Not to mention that these have to be day-long sessions.

There's Limbo.

If someone sees you then you're fkd bcus that sets off the alarms which means you get a lowered chance at getting the Ivara part. There's like maybe 2-3 vaults where Limbo works better than Loki, but even then Loki still clears those really fast so long as you know what to do.

If someone sees you then you're fkd bcus that sets off the alarms which means you get a lowered chance at getting the Ivara part. There's like maybe 2-3 vaults where Limbo works better than Loki, but even then Loki still clears those really fast so long as you know what to do.

...I do every spy mission with limbo and they are very very quick...