The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

How convenient.

Damage? Crowd Control? Invisibility?

Nah, not having to move around as much takes priority.

Sweeper takes care of damage.

CC is easy enough, especially with 'frames like Frost, or with focus.

Who needs invisibility?

I don't really get hit much, or, with 'frames like Chroma, I need to take hits.

And not having to run directly over energy/ammo/mods is both helpful and convenient.

Edited by Reliant213

Sweeper takes care of damage.

CC is easy enough, especially with 'frames like Frost, or focus.

Who needs invisibility?

I don't really get hit much, or, with 'frames like Chroma, I need to take hits.

And not having to run directly over energy/ammo/mods is both helpful and convenient.

Pickups have a pretty broad range at it is; you really don't need to scoop up everything around you. That's just lazy. The other sentinels can at least help you in some sort of situaiton that matters. Might even save your life.

And please, the Sweeper deals abysmal damage.

Pickups have a pretty broad range at it is; you really don't need to scoop up everything around you. That's just lazy. The other sentinels can at least help you in some sort of situaiton that matters. Might even save your life.

I've never needed to have enemies knocked over, vaporized, or have them shoot at my squishy sentinel, or have...whatever Dirga does happen.

And it's really nice when you don't have to focus at all about pick-ups and the like.

And two-shotting decently leveled enemies, along with the fire damage and the like, isn't something I'd call abysmal.

Sweeper Prime is stronger than most weapons the Tenno can use. Shade's invis sucks, Deathcube's damage is meh unless you use Sweeper Prime, and I haven't used the other Sentinels other than Helios enough to say anything about them.

I've never needed to have enemies knocked over, vaporized, or have them shoot at my squishy sentinel, or have...whatever Dirga does happen.

And it's really nice when you don't have to focus at all about pick-ups and the like.

And two-shotting decently leveled enemies, along with the fire damage and the like, isn't something I'd call abysmal.

You don't have to focus on pick-ups.

Unless you stand still during your missions. Or you refuse to move in the direction of your deceased enemies for whatever reason.

I want the Diriga sentinel.

HE'S SO FRIGGIN' ADORABLE.

I forgot what that thing does, other than having a sniper rifle...

You don't have to focus on pick-ups.

Unless you stand still during your missions. Or you refuse to move in the direction of your deceased enemies for whatever reason.

I have to look at the ground, don't I?

And enemies rarely come in a straight line.

And, y'know, the idea of running into more enemies doesn't appeal to me.