The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Enemy/Loot radar is pretty garbo, it's not hard to see either with your own two eyes.

Shield Restore is eh, I hardly even notice it.

Slow Aura is so close range I hardly even notice it exists.

Too lazy to rank up sanctuary.

I usually kill everything before my Kubrow or Sentinel does.

*attack hug*

But lots of people think Diriga is cute...

I don't like puppies.

Or kittens.

Or baby animals.

Or other things people would call cute.

There's plenty of points not to have a carrier.

Like every companion that isn't the carrier, for example.

Like what?

Crowd dispersion?

Vaporization?

Invisibility?

Have things not shoot at you for the 2.5 seconds a sentinel lasts under direct fire?

SCANNING THINGS?

Zap?

Or, perhaps have things run?

That helps.

Or, shield restore, which Carrier does.

And everything else that Carrier can do.

Like die and come back.

Or, maybe other Kubrow/Sentinel things I'm missing.

No really, the radar and shield restore is noticable.

And I'm too busy dealing with significant mobs to take care of rollers, latchers, maggots etc.

I don't need radar when I clearly see what is around me.

And I mean, I can't say a time Shield Restore has saved my life, or even helped me, especially since I play almost entirely low shielding high health frames, the one exception being Ivara, in which if I am getting killed I'm doing something wrong.

And I mean, everything in this game dies in like 2 shots.

It's not hard to kill everything yourself.

Edited by Utarious

I don't like puppies.

Or kittens.

Or baby animals.

Or other things people would call cute.

Like what?

Crowd dispersion?

Vaporization?

Invisibility?

Have things not shoot at you for the 2.5 seconds a sentinel lasts under direct fire?

SCANNING THINGS?

Zap?

Or, perhaps have things run?

That helps.

Or, shield restore, which Carrier does.

And everything else that Carrier can do.

Like die and come back.

Or, maybe other Kubrow/Sentinel things I'm missing.

I'll admit, dethcube needs some touching up on.

And Helios is only handy if you need to scan things. Because jesus, scanning things yourself really is a hassle.

Other than that, every other companion contributes better utility.

I don't need radar when I clearly see what is around me.

And I mean, I can't say a time Shield Restore has saved my life, or even helped me, especially since I play almost entirely low shielding high health frames, the one exception being Ivara, in which if I am getting killed I'm doing something wrong.

And I mean, everything in this game dies in like 2 shots.

It's not hard to kill everything yourself.

The auras help you get a better idea of how surrounded by enemies you are, and the amount of loot[crates] there is nearby (and also the loot is highlighted, which is nice).

In general, Animal Instinct gives you a much better awareness of your surroundings.

I almost feel a little lost without it.

And the aforementioned enemies are just annoying. Not a threat, but bothersome to deal with. Not to mention how small and jukey they are. It's nice that they're just obliterated. I'd let them be otherwise.

Like..?

Like all of them.

Crowd control, invisibility, more crowd control, even more crowd control... generating loot, disarming enemies.

I suppose the kubrow that holds down the capture target is kinda niche too. So add that up there with the helios, dethcube and the carrier.

Like all of them.

Crowd control, invisibility, more crowd control, even more crowd control... generating loot, disarming enemies.

I suppose the kubrow that holds down the capture target is kinda niche too. So add that up there with the helios, dethcube and the carrier.

CC?

Bullet jumps, blast, and focus, not to mention just killing things.

Invisibility?

Largely useless to me in solo, along with the fact that I usually play beefy/tanky frames.

Dig?

Energy restores, low ammo consumption weapons, and rejuvenation.

Disarming enemies?

...Really?

Please.

And the capture target one...

Largely useless.

Because CC frames and abilities.

And damage, whether straight or elemental.

The auras help you get a better idea of how surrounded by enemies you are, and the amount of loot[crates] there is nearby (and also the loot is highlighted, which is nice).

In general, Animal Instinct gives you a much better awareness of your surroundings.

I almost feel a little lost without it.

And the aforementioned enemies are just annoying. Not a threat, but bothersome to deal with. Not to mention how small and jukey they are. It's nice that they're just obliterated. I'd let them be otherwise.

I mean, loot crates aren't worth my time, and with Carrier I don't have to worry about loot.

Enemy Radar isn't beneficial at all, if you're surrounded you can move fast enough to get out of sticky situations, especially if you stay in the air a lot.

And Rollers aren't hard to kill, Latchers and Maggots are defeated by rolling.

Like all of them.

My favorite part about the Kubrow is when you spend most of a match reviving someones Kubrow.

CC?

Bullet jumps, blast, and focus, not to mention just killing things.

Invisibility?

Largely useless to me in solo, along with the fact that I usually play beefy/tanky frames.

Dig?

Energy restores, low ammo consumption weapons, and rejuvenation.

Disarming enemies?

...Really?

Please.

And the capture target one...

Largely useless.

Because CC frames and abilities.

And damage, whether straight or elemental.

So just because there are other means of getting the sentinel's job done, the sentinel is useless?

Well, here's a means:

Walking.

I mean, loot crates aren't worth my time, and with Carrier I don't have to worry about loot.

Enemy Radar isn't beneficial at all, if you're surrounded you can move fast enough to get out of sticky situations, especially if you stay in the air a lot.

And Rollers aren't hard to kill, Latchers and Maggots are defeated by rolling.

My favorite part about the Kubrow is when you spend most of a match reviving someones Kubrow.

Oh ouch the truth in that burns.

When I spot a nearby cluster of loot crates, I smash.

When I see a lot of enemies around me, I also smash.

So just because there are other means of getting the sentinel's job done, the sentinel is useless?

Well, here's a means:

Walking.

Yeah.

Staying on the ground.

Slowly collecting things.

While I could very easily, with Carrier equipped, do two bullet jumps and have all the ammo and energy and mods and everything picked up.

Not to mention Kubrows dying.

And speed, dog.

Yeah.

Staying on the ground.

Slowly collecting things.

While I could very easily, with Carrier equipped, do two bullet jumps and have all the ammo and energy and mods and everything picked up.

Not to mention Kubrows dying.

And speed, dog.

Two bullet jumps will garner you most of that loot either way. Again, the loot pickup radius isn't as small as you think.

Kubrows murderize more than they are murderize, if you actually bother modding it.

Two bullet jumps will garner you most of that loot either way. Again, the loot pickup radius isn't as small as you think.

Kubrows murderize more than they are murderize, if you actually bother modding it.

That takes cores, potatoes, and effort.

And not if you, y'know, jump over the stuff.

That takes cores, potatoes, and effort.

And not if you, y'know, jump over the stuff.

Unmodded sentinels die just as quick.

Heck, modded sentinels may die even faster. Just a little bit of collateral damage, and they explode.

Unless you like to combine warframe with "the floor is lava", that shouldn't really be a problem, considering you eventually fall back down to the ground.

Unmodded sentinels die just as quick.

Heck, modded sentinels may die even faster. Just a little bit of collateral damage, and they explode.

Unless you like to combine warframe with "the floor is lava", that shouldn't really be a problem, considering you eventually fall back down to the ground.

Yeah.

Anything unmodded dies fast.

And the reason it seems like I play The Floor is Lava-Frame is because bullet jumps are fast.

Fast things get hit by bullets less.

Even hitscan.

I've got damageless spy runs to attest to that.

And when I am on the ground, I'm sprinting, aiming, or sliding, and then bullet jumping again.

Edited by Reliant213