The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Yeah.

Anything unmodded dies fast.

And the reason it seems like I play The Floor is Lava-Frame is because bullet jumps are fast.

Fast things get hit by bullets less.

Even hitscan.

I've got damageless spy runs to attest to that.

And when I am on the ground, I'm sprinting, aiming, or sliding, and then bullet jumping again.

Bullet jumps are fast?

Well, they are if you use one of those mods, I guess.

HE'S GONE NUTS.

*peeks out*

No, really. Moving about with bullet jumps feels sluggish. I do that when I'm in tight hallways, or when I just generally don't need to go that fast.

When I go fast, I do sling-shot frontflips thingies. I don't think there's a name for it. And on the offchance that it'll be patched, I won't disclose how it's done.

*ducks back into the coffin*

*peeks out*

No, really. Moving about with bullet jumps feels sluggish. I do that when I'm in tight hallways, or when I just generally don't need to go that fast.

When I go fast, I do sling-shot frontflips thingies. I don't think there's a name for it. And on the offchance that it'll be patched, I won't disclose how it's done.

*is right next to you in coffin* Hey there.....

*peeks out*

I normally bulletjump, double jump at the end, then roll, and glide after that if I still need air time..... which I do now that I punch everything, instead of fly around...

*peeks out*

I chain bullet jumps.

Easy.

I don't need no glitch jumps.