The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You know the most efficient way would be to taxi someone J3 boss. There's a juggy before the fight so you could farm the juggy alongside Atlas' parts

Problem being we don't want to waste 10 minutes fighting the actual boss instead of effectively farming a single juggernaut per mission without any hard objectives afterwards.

Problem being we don't want to waste 10 minutes fighting the actual boss instead of effectively farming a single juggernaut per mission without any hard objectives afterwards.

You're still gonna need to farm Atlas parts afterwards, that is unless you already have Atlas. You farm the juggy, you farm Atlas parts while along the way. Build Atlas parts. Finish quest.

How tho

Whenever I did Cyanth Eris he seemed to want to spawn 100% of the time, tho I never actually killed any infested so he never did spawn. But I always heard the roars. I jsut went to Cyanth and he spawned in, then I killed him in two seconds but died bcus I was limbo.

You know the most efficient way would be to taxi someone J3 boss. There's a juggy before the fight so you could farm the juggy alongside Atlas' parts

Ew J3. 

Whenever I did Cyanth Eris he seemed to want to spawn 100% of the time, tho I never actually killed any infested so he never did spawn. But I always heard the roars. I jsut went to Cyanth and he spawned in, then I killed him in two seconds but died bcus I was limbo.

Ew J3.

Juggy seems to spawn more often now

I've been hearing alot of negative bits about Limbo, is he really that bad? (In the process of doing his quest, got the helmet but that's about it.)

If your team doesn't know how Limbo works or they're just bad, Limbo is gonna suck. If your team can work with Limbo he's probably the best utility frame in the game.

Also is sleep tiem so bai.

Edited by NyxCrab

*TYPHOON SYSTEM ACTIVATE* D:<

*Aggressive defense system activate*

"This destroys missiles, darts, bombs, plasma attacks and flame attacks before they reach the player. With each upgrade, that distance between player and incoming attack increases. At the highest level, the enemy's weapons can turn against him. This augmentation can also trigger any LAMs or EMPs placed on walls by enemies. This is the ideal augmentation for combat, but is virtually useless for stealth players." IE a middle finger augment.

*Chops Eebus in half with dragon sword*