The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Well this week has been a crapshoot

My math final was confusing, my english final consisted of a paper (worth 75% of the final test grade) and a 130 question glorified vocab test worth only 25% of the final test score, i got even more grounded because of my english grade, and instead of studying german in the german class i stayed late for voluntarily, my friend and i cleaned the library

and i have german and art finals tomorrow

My math final was confusing, my english final consisted of a paper (worth 75% of the final test grade) and a 130 question glorified vocab test worth only 25% of the final test score, i got even more grounded because of my english grade, and instead of studying german in the german class i stayed late for voluntarily, my friend and i cleaned the library

Doge will never be ungrounded.

Heeeey, modem is working for some reason.

Maybe because I threatened to smash it against the floor if it didn't boot?

That sounds like something I would do!... Except I would be holding around a baseball bat and tapping the modem occasionally with it. 

That sounds like something I would do!... Except I would be holding around a baseball bat and tapping the modem occasionally with it. 

I did carry it around the house like a baby while talking to it before I plugged it in.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rip

On the flip side I've pasted all my finals with high 90's and all my college classes with atleast a 3.5

rip doge