The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Welp.

I like how Wukong was basically Wukong from every other game.

A lot of Ne Zha's I see in games follow that standard young and looks like a female yet is a male thing. He's just not as common as Wukong, cus Wukong is more well known.

I personally want a Chang'e frame, though knowing our luck she'll be hid behind the G3 or something and need 5 nitain per part to craft, or you can pay 350 plat and get her instantly!!!1!!1!111!!!!!!

A lot of Ne Zha's I see in games follow that standard young and looks like a female yet is a male thing. He's just not as common as Wukong, cus Wukong is more well known.

I personally want a Chang'e frame, though knowing our luck she'll be hid behind the G3 or something and need 5 nitain per part to craft, or you can pay 350 plat and get her instantly!!!1!!1!111!!!!!!

What's she do?

I think two chinese mythology 'frames will do.

Two norse frames, two greek frames, and two chinese frames.

We can move over to other cultures now.