The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Is anyone else thoroughly sick of DE's freaking Pupil program and its glitches? Every time I get on warframe and play less than three matches, it thinks I'm a pupil again and I can't post or PM until I get on and do more than three.

It's buggering annoying, cause I don't always have time for that.

And you will never be rid of me.

Edited by Siubijeni

"There is no universally agreed plural of 'platypus' in the English language. Scientists generally use 'platypuses' or simply 'platypus'. Colloquially, the term 'platypi' is also used for the plural, although this is technically incorrect and a form of pseudo-Latin; the correct Greek plural would be 'platypodes'."

Would you like a plethora of platipodes?

Edited by Siubijeni

"There is no universally agreed plural of 'platypus' in the English language. Scientists generally use 'platypuses' or simply 'platypus'. Colloquially, the term 'platypi' is also used for the plural, although this is technically incorrect and a form of pseudo-Latin; the correct Greek plural would be 'platypodes'."

Would you like a plethora of platipodes?

Only if they taste good with sweet and sour sauce. 

They probably do. What doesn't?

Depends on if they were male or female platypodes, and which part of it you eat. Male platypodes have a venomous spur on their back flipper. To quote TV Tropes (slightly paraphrasing, as I can't find the quote I read)

"Turns the pain up to 12 and rips the knob off."

Or in other words, makes everything extremely more painful for a while.