Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Painkillers OP.

I've never used Fire Whip, what's it like?

Think of Great Combustion, but make the duration longer, have a much higher range, and cover a much larger area.

It can actually hit people that roll behind you, which is AMAZING on a pure pyro build.

It also does tons of damage if they get hit directly, which is nice.

Think of Great Combustion, but make the duration longer, have a much higher range, and cover a much larger area.

It can actually hit people that roll behind you, which is AMAZING on a pure pyro build.

It also does tons of damage if they get hit directly, which is nice.

Oooh.

Sounds nice, may have to give it a whirl.

I'm still learning how to appropriately use spells in the PvP though, catch people out of their rolls and stuff, since I have never really used Spells before, that weren't hexes.

Hexes are kinda cheesy though.

I also love it when people try to tank Forbidden Sun.

Edited by Utarious

Oooh.

Sounds nice, may have to give it a whirl.

I'm still learning how to appropriately use spells in the PvP though, catch people out of their rolls and stuff, since I have never really used Spells before, that weren't hexes.

Hexes are kinda cheesy though.

I also love it when people try to tank Forbidden Sun.

It's tricky in the beginning, casting times on all the different magics really threw me off, but I got used to it and now I'm an unstoppable soul-eating god.

I actually had to change my pure Sorcery build to a pure Hex build because I have no idea what to do with the mountain of souls I have lying around, so I figured I'd just use them to power my magics.

Hexes have better close range magics which I can use to get people to back off than Sorceries too, which makes my job much easier. People also tend to not be as aggressive with a Hexer than with a Sorcerer for some reason.

But I'm just gonna blame the shift on character development and the corruption of power and all that jazz, and not the reasons listed above...

It's tricky in the beginning, casting times on all the different magics really threw me off, but I got used to it and now I'm an unstoppable soul-eating god.

I actually had to change my pure Sorcery build to a pure Hex build because I have no idea what to do with the mountain of souls I have lying around, so I figured I'd just use them to power my magics.

Hexes have better close range magics which I can use to get people to back off than Sorceries too, which makes my job much easier. People also tend to not be as aggressive with a Hexer than with a Sorcerer for some reason.

But I'm just gonna blame the shift on character development and the corruption of power and all that jazz, and not the reasons listed above...

Scraps of Life is probably why people aren't as aggressive against hexers.

It's such a good AoE spell in PvP.