The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I catch myself being self centered like this everyday and I hat myself for it.....I used to be the caring person everyday thats how I started off unlike others I didnt have to learn that...it was my Default...caring was my default, but this rotten, disgusting Wolrd has eaten away and decayed my caring and sometimes I ask myself why do I even care about them anymore...

Wow....just WOW.I can't really believe that this "competition" is still going on since 3 years.It Will continue until when clever People Will stop all this.But it won't happen at all because human stupidity Will exist forever.Keep having fun in this (if u still have it).

Edited by Warrior-EN-

You need to revise English instead. My statement has few (or no) mistakes. "doesn't" and "calls" have no subjects in Your sentences.Do you know it? Fake "captain obvious" has arrived.

Looks like a slip-up to me.

[size=2]For the record, few is not the word I would use to describe the amount of grammatical mistakes you've made.[/size]

Wow....just WOW.I can't really believe that this "competition" is still going on since 3 years.It Will continue until when clever People Will stop all this.But it won't happen at all because human stupidity Will exist forever.Keep having fun in this (if u still have it).

This could mean one of 2 tyings:

1) English isn't your first language

2) Too much Tumblr