The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, BrownStalin said:

It is no essay but it is a English assignment...I can do it during lunch...I think...

i mean it's kinda difficult when you have a severe permanent case of 'what the fvck do i write no if you can't do it you're not cheesing it either do it legit or we're going to self-depreciate ourselves and cry about how pathetic we are in the bathroom for two hours when w-'

*ahem*

nevermind

that got a little intense

3 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i mean it's kinda difficult when you have a severe permanent case of 'what the fvck do i write no if you can't do it you're not cheesing it either do it legit or we're going to self-depreciate ourselves and cry about how pathetic we are in the bathroom for two hours when w-'

*ahem*

nevermind

that got a little intense

Well I guess I have those moments...i guess...especially when it asks for evidence from the text, that is when I break down.

But hey...I am the only person in my grade that knows extensive knowledge of European history...I guess I have that going for me...

Edited by BrownStalin

7 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Well I guess I have those moments...i guess...especially when it asks for evidence from the text, that is when I break down.

But hey...I am the only person in my grade that knows extensive knowledge of European history...I guess I have that going for me...

i read ww2 books just to scare all the instagram twats away

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i read ww2 books just to scare all the instagram twats away

I would have been in your position if I didn't make the mistake of creating a presentation that was "interesting" and led to everyone in middle school nick naming me "terrorist"

it is good thing that has mostly warn off...mostly...

8 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I would have been in your position if I didn't make the mistake of creating a presentation that was "interesting" and led to everyone in middle school nick naming me "terrorist"

it is good thing that has mostly warn off...mostly...

i've learned to not say anything about myself because apparently pc video games and sci fi = bad you should stay away from them and continue to use stale memes and post really pretentious selfies all day ecksdee

last year i was even encouraged to get in trouble and talk out of turn in class by one of my teachers because i was just that well-behaved

..never followed through with that one

Edited by TheMetrocop

11 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i've learned to not say anything about myself because apparently pc video games and sci fi = bad you should stay away from them and continue to use stale memes and post really pretentious selfies all day ecksdee

last year i was even encouraged to get in trouble sand talk out of turn in class by one of my teachers because i was just that well-behaved

..never followed through with that one

I haven't learned that ability and that has costed me quite a lot but that is only in class. If I  talk to people anywhere else then I become a silent wreck that doesn't know how to make normal conversations and that is only with normal people...don't get me started with girls...*vietnam flashback *

Edited by BrownStalin

10 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I haven't learned that ability and that has costed me quite a lot but that is only in class. If I  talk to people anywhere else then I become a silent wreck that doesn't know how to make normal conversations and that is only with normal people...don't get me started with girls...*vietnam flashback *

i literally just sit at the boys table quietly on my own silently protesting all the console plebs

basically this one time some dastardly bastardly dood got all pissy at me for sitting at the boys table when there's a girls table

i in response silently give the biggest 'do i look like i give a fvck' shrug

he left after that

i am straight as straight can be but in the most minuscule unnoticeable ways i rebel

9 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i literally just sit at the boys table quietly on my own silently protesting all the console plebs

basically this one time some dastardly bastardly dood got all pissy at me for sitting at the boys table when there's a girls table

i in response silently give the biggest 'do i look like i give a fvck' shrug

he left after that

i am straight as straight can be but in the most minuscule unnoticeable ways i rebel

I once tried to sit at the "cool" people's table...

Ever since then I have sat with my actual friends and silently contemplate what game I will play when I get home because even my friends aren't fans of the types of games I play.

3 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Ever since then I have sat with my actual friends and silently contemplate what game I will play when I get home because even my friends aren't fans of the types of games I play.

I should also mention that I almost never say no to an offer or request in real life. That is a very severe weakness for me. 

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

since i have no actual tangible friends anymore i sit at lunch silently conflicting laying off homework that for some reason everyone else can do without problems and how i'm going to avoid the complete video game/everything else burnout that has conquered my mind for a month straight.

2 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I should also mention that I almost never say no to an offer or request in real life. That is a very severe weakness for me. 

if it breaks any sort of rule i say no since i'm the epitome of no-fun complacent rule -abider

i mean in real life

the forums are where i dump the actual unshy myself since i can never apply it anywhere else 

aka if i ever get banned i'll be an emotional wreck

12 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

since i have no actual tangible friends anymore i sit at lunch silently conflicting laying off homework that for some reason everyone else can do without problems and how i'm going to avoid the complete video game/everything else burnout that has conquered my mind for a month straight.

Well, if you hold out unti you make it to high school then you are guaranteed to find some one that can be a friend...I think...currently all the friends I have are busy dating and stuff and I am just the guy that wanders off in my imagination because of the lack of talking.

8 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

if it breaks any sort of rule i say no since i'm the epitome of no-fun complacent rule -abider

i mean in real life

the forums are where i dump the actual unshy myself since i can never apply it anywhere else 

aka if i ever get banned i'll be an emotional wreck

The only reason I am here is because after school I have no where to go. No friends to hang out with.

I tend to talk to my self way too much and I am sure that if the forums no longer exist or if I get also get kicked off then I will basically start making up people in my head and acting as if they are real.

Also would you look at the time! I got to sleep cause someone needs to be half awake in German.

Edited by BrownStalin