The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 minutes ago, (XB1)TomTheImperator said:

i win

After 12404 pages of pure combat between users to see who is the last poster we have finally been beaten by the man, the legend, TomThelmperator. Truly we have been out matched by this true legend. All should bow down to his XB1 prowess as it is the BEST console. Also, his legendary post count of 24 is no match for any of ours, especially my 18 that has taken me over 1 year to get to while this Alpha User has gotten 24 in only 2 MONTHS! As the once great Ceaser said "Veni,vidi,vici"

I think TomTheImperator is the new Ceaser of this thread. For the Roman Empire we shall conquer for him. We shall serve him to the end!

Edited by BrownStalin

59 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

After 12404 pages of pure combat between users to see who is the last poster we have finally been beaten by the man, the legend, TomThelmperator. Truly we have been out matched by this true legend. All should bow down to his XB1 prowess as it is the BEST console. Also, his legendary post count of 24 is no match for any of ours, especially my 18 that has taken me over 1 year to get to while this Alpha User has gotten 24 in only 2 MONTHS! As the once great Ceaser said "Veni,vidi,vici"

I think TomTheImperator is the new Ceaser of this thread. For the Roman Empire we shall conquer for him. We shall serve him to the end!

Nah