Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Make it as sexist as possible.

There is this great line from Stargate about sexual organs from Carter you can play on repeat.

Thing is, my teacher aint a feminist so, I have no reason to hate her for it. I know she put me in that position because she knows that in order to be against something, you must know about it.

There are some EXTREME feminists in my class (The type that thinks that if you aint a feminist then you obviously are against women's rights. She is still my friend but hey, whatyougonnado?also she is kinda hot [too bad she is a pan-sexual]) and i know that the video will be good enough to harvest some tears and salt.

Edited by BrownStalin

3 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Remember that one GTA San Andreas mission?

This is Brazil.

I once visited my grandma in Brazil and a gang shooting broke out in the streets(we were in her house.)

My grandma didn't even care.

She made us cake after.

My grandma is based

Uncle was too busy watching soccer drunk (Brazilian tradition i guess)

Edited by BrownStalin

59 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I once visited my grandma in Brazil and a gang shooting broke out in the streets(we were in her house.)

My grandma didn't even care.

She made us cake after.

My grandma is based

Uncle was too busy watching soccer drunk (Brazilian tradition i guess)

Gang shootout breaking out around here is pretty common.

"Riven Disposition' is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. Mastery Rank and Stats will factor into this attunement, so you can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa.

This modification will also affect existing Riven Mods to reflect our desire to give new life to ‘discarded’ weapons in a unique way, and not increase the power of the top tier ones. Prepare to see a difference in stats of existing Riven Mods in an upcoming hotfix."

TL;DR: GGHF if you bought a riven mod with crazy stats for thousands of plats. :3...

Edited by NativeKiller
I asked a question and later found the answer by myself