Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, AerinSol said:

After all my years I still have no idea how to dreidel game. I know it's passages but not which ones. I guess I could internet. But hands are too cold.

Dreidel is a part of my heritage! It's an important piece of our proud culture! It's also seriously like the most boring game ever made. I honestly don't know why anyone ever played it. We usually just play "demolition dreidel" where we try to get as many spinning at once as we can, and then knock over each other's with our own dreidels. They are hard to aim, but with some practice you can send them right into another one (spin it at an angle slightly, and it will curve). We also try to get multiple ones spinning upside down. It's still kind of a kid's game, but I have kids so it's okay.

4 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Dude...

It's not even gambling! It's like gambling on a coin toss, or something. You have no control over anything, there are no choices to make and no skill to develop. You just spin, and either lose or win. There's nothing else to it. I love poker, I have no problem with gambling, but dreidel isn't even a game, it's closer to a slot machine without the pretty lights.

4 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I just got a riven for the burst laser and can't even equip it on the Prisma burst laser!!!

;-;

Yeah, I saw a thread about that. I'm sure it's a bug, it'll probably be fixed soon.

Or you could always just give it to me.