Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Sure, you can fight, work, go to college and steal things from underground organizations. You can just make a character based off you or your personality. Personally my characters have a bit of my personality, a bit of stereotype and a bit of fiction. This next one won't though. This next character will be 95% me. I hope that this doesn't end badly.

Okay. I want to be totally opposite maybe be a baddie? That would be fun.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Thank you both <3

There's the Birthday boy. You climbed off the mountain safely? I remember going to to ..I'm having a mental block right now and can't remember the name of the place. High climb with a water fall on top and  if you make the wrong step, you fall 200 feet off the ledge.

2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

What do we do while we wait?

I want to be a baddie too, or chaotic neutral

No way! I said it first.  

So, did you figure out the game? Oh aLRight, I'll tell.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

There's the Birthday boy. You climbed off the mountain safely? I remember going to to ..I'm having a mental block right now and can't remember the name of the place. High climb with a water fall on top and  if you make the wrong step, you fall 200 feet off the ledge.

No way! I said it first.  

Fine, i'll be chaotic neutral!

yay, tell poor little me

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No way! I said it first.  

Yeah it all went perfectly, it was very high up of course and there were parts where a wrong, for not saying stupid, move would have you roll all the way down

And today just went on to a river that had a zip line going all across it, so I did that

Its Pie Face, ta da!

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yeah it all went perfectly, it was very high up of course and there were parts where a wrong, for not saying stupid, move would have you roll all the way down

And today just went on to a river that had a zip line going all across it, so I did that

Sounds like my kind of adventure. How NICE!

I remember now. It was Yosemite National Park - the weekend when my brown dachshund got lost from my friend's care and was found at the dog pound.