Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, ChesterThe2nd said:

Just when you thought DS was over the top... They added a difficulty 10 times harder.

Well yeah. One down is just Deathwish but enemies have 10 times as much health and deal 16 billion damage

You say that defending Dark Souls, whose Devs and retardbase try not to fix the blatant glitches on purpose to make it "even harder"

Sounds like you never played any of the games before, and from my perspective, the community of DS doesn't seem to tolerate any bugs.

Edited by heskaroid

1 minute ago, heskaroid said:

Sounds like you never played any of the games before, and from my perspective, the community of DS doesn't seem to tolerate any bugs.

Yeah, cause the hit detection, wrong descriptions and PC ports surely improved, had to get it on console cause the port was THAT bad, in fact its not a stretch to say the series has the worst pc ports in the gaming market.

Yeah, cause the hit detection, wrong descriptions and PC ports surely improved, had to get it on console cause the port was THAT bad, in fact its not a stretch to say the series has the worst pc ports in the gaming market.

Bathman Arkham knight

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Ali_AmmarKh said:

how did you get that sextillion plat

no worry. I have alot more 

mmmmhmmmmmmmmmm

"wah ds1 has crap pc ports so the other games must be that bad wah"

Well you're just toxic.

22 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

i died to the dancer multiple times mostly because im an idiot who didnt know that she was a lategame boss

but thanks to skycook3y he gave away the boss' armor set and boy do i love it. also with the help of the steam forums i managed to beat her with ranged battle.

i might draw her, she's my favorite boss.

Her weapons are very cool too, if you get them

4 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

I did get her weapons, but I lack the required titanites to reinforce them.

Upgrading materials were a pain to me in the early game. Too little of them. Then I get to the endgame areas and I have way too many.

That aside, at least it makes it so you don't rekt bosses easily. I got a boss weapon that deals way too much damage fully upgraded, I took it to a boss I left for later when I was too underleveled for him, and obliterated him.

Edited by ElGuirrix

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Upgrading materials were a pain to me in the early game. Too little of them. Then I get to the endgame areas and I have way too many.

That aside, at least it makes it so you don't rekt bosses easily. I got a boss weapon that deals way too much damage fully upgraded, I took it to a boss I left for later when I was top underleveled for him, and obliterated him.

Just asking, do those dancer blades perform well?

1 minute ago, heskaroid said:

Just asking, do those dancer blades perform well?

The damage is quite alright, and since it has several damage types, it can deal with enemies that are resistant to one of those, but not to the other.

And for pvp, if you chain the weapon art correctly, it's a beast.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

The damage is quite alright, and since it has several damage types, it can deal with enemies that are resistant to one of those, but not to the other.

And for pvp, if you chain the weapon art correctly, it's a beast.

I will see, thanks. This will satiate my love for the Dancer.

1 hour ago, heskaroid said:

"wah ds1 has crap pc ports so the other games must be that bad wah"

Well you're just toxic.

Yes because if the first thing you see on a pc port are console controls its surely a good thing, btw you know what the first thing i hear from people complaining? "Just download the community mods that fix them" BECAUSE HAVING THE COMMUNITY FIX THE MESS INSTEAD OF THE ONES WHO YOU PAID CASH TO IS TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE HUH?

Give me a break kid, calling me toxic for criticising your favorite, huh? Moron.

Edited by ChesterThe2nd