Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

@GiraffaYandereBeetle do i have to remind you of the plat i gave you so you could get your braton riven, and that you are several weeks late for ayatans

:3

Yes yes I still remember about that ;_; I'm still collecting Ayatan Sculptures mind you.

Also I suspect that I'm suffering from heart disease because that's WebMD says when I'm trying to figure out what's this tightness in chest and difficulty breathing that I'm having.

2 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Yes yes I still remember about that ;_; I'm still collecting Ayatan Sculptures mind you.

Also I suspect that I'm suffering from heart disease because that's WebMD says when I'm trying to figure out what's this tightness in chest and difficulty breathing that I'm having.

People piling on you. It's like the horgy we had a while back.

2 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

What if... i gave you more?

your bewbs are getting larger because a nightmare is forming inside of you?

1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

People piling on you. It's like the horgy we had a while back.

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

What if... i gave you more?

your bewbs are getting larger because a nightmare is forming inside of you?

Nono for real guys. Besides I ain't the person A, I was asking for a friend.

I seriously feel like I can get a cardiac arrest anytime now.

27 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Are you okay? Have you seen a real medic yet?

22 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Uhm uuuh, remember to breath, and drink water, and eat, and fresh air, and sleep, and a cat or 2, and give me your steam name

K I'll do it if my bae doesn't reply me by tonight. It's been 15 hours and I suspect that she got into an accident or she's ignoring me to spite me.

8 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Are you okay? Have you seen a real medic yet?

This tight, dull, not-really-burning sensation in my chest as well as some slight dizziness that I've been having since yesterday. I'm not sure should I make a big deal out of it yet since it started only happening yesterday.

Edited by GiraffaYandereBeetle
Clarity