Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Got sh*t on by bae because I unintentionally developed feelings for another person, even tho I swear on me mother I've not done any form of cheating yet. Due to my crippling depression and anxiety and making memes we established that I do not deserve her, and she bluntly just tossed that fact at me again when I expressed how I felt from the one in the million times where I open up myself.

Aside from the Warframe Forums, of all people I gave her the most of my attention >:'/ And ever since that small argument she's been ignoring me more than usual, and I thought I was the unfair one :<

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Precisely

Cut me some slack I only have enough to feed myself and I can only depend on sales :<

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Got sh*t on by bae because I unintentionally developed feelings for another person, even tho I swear on me mother I've not done any form of cheating yet. Due to my crippling depression and anxiety and making memes we established that I do not deserve her, and she bluntly just tossed that fact at me again when I expressed how I felt from the one in the million times where I open up myself.

Aside from the Warframe Forums, of all people I gave her the most of my attention >:'/ And ever since that small argument she's been ignoring me more than usual, and I thought I was the unfair one :<

Cut me some slack I only have enough to feed myself and I can only depend on sales :<

Well, if you prefer her over anyone else, she should know it, and she should know you as well, so that sounds quite irrational of her :v

Same, except my parents feed me :3

9 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*is excited*

Hehehe ^^

7 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

I can feed you :3

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, if you prefer her over anyone else, she should know it, and she should know you as well, so that sounds quite irrational of her :v

Same, except my parents feed me :3

She is irrational. I've shown her how I felt both through texts and actions, but whoops I did something I didn't mean to do and now I'm like some scummy @#&amp;* in her list :'<

Also my mum feeds me too, only when I'm back in town. Can't wait for two more weeks to celebrate Chinese New Year. Red pockets!

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

Hehehe ^^

I can feed you :3

*excitement intensifies*

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

She is irrational. I've shown her how I felt both through texts and actions, but whoops I did something I didn't mean to do and now I'm like some scummy @#&amp;* in her list :'<

Also my mum feeds me too, only when I'm back in town. Can't wait for two more weeks to celebrate Chinese New Year. Red pockets!

How would you tell her how things really are?

When's Chinese new year?

5 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

But, i got steaks'n stuff, you no want steaks'n stuff?

I don't suppose you can import it to me, fresh and nice to eat?

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*excitement intensifies*

How would you tell her how things really are?

When's Chinese new year?

Cuz she knows me?? And that other person has made a point that they have no interest in me or whatsoever (I got outright rejected when I "playfully" asked em out, so there's that as well. If me partner wants to be a stubborn fool then so be it. I saved this relationship once because I was being abusive towards her back then (not anymore, thankfully), but if she intends being passive aggressive and risk turning this into a toxic relationship again I'll gladly abandon ship >:(

According to Google, 28th January. I should definitely start getting train tickets.

Edited by GiraffaYandereBeetle

28 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

god i usually don't do this do i but

*hug*

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

god i usually don't do this do i but

*hug*

Who are you and what have you done with Metro

What happened to all the edginess

Soft and cuddliness!? THIS IS NOT THE METRO I KNOW

BE GONE FOUL BEING

but hugs are nice and I openly welcome such chance from anyone *hugs back*

23 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

I don't suppose you can import it to me, fresh and nice to eat?

Cuz she knows me?? And that other person has made a point that they have no interest in me or whatsoever (I got outright rejected when I "playfully" asked em out, so there's that as well. If me partner wants to be a stubborn fool then so be it. I saved this relationship once because I was being abusive towards her back then (not anymore, thankfully), but if she intends being passive aggressive and risk turning this into a toxic relationship again I'll gladly abandon ship >:(

According to Google, 28th January. I should definitely start getting train tickets.

That's not quite what I asked, but okay

Nice. How is it celebrated?

Edited by ElGuirrix

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That's not quite what I asked, but okay

Nice. How is it celebrated?

Whoops

Well, all we do is have a family gathering including uncle, aunts, and the cousins I've slept with, then we have a grand meal. Also the married ones or elderly gives you red pockets, basically free money. Then there's also fireworks and lotta lion dances everywhere.

What I dislike the most is that you have to buy new clothes every CNY, especially the color red for the first day. Money laundering if you ask me, especially when you won't be wearing those clothes as often anymore.

Just now, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Whoops

Well, all we do is have a family gathering including uncle, aunts, and the cousins I've slept with, then we have a grand meal. Also the married ones or elderly gives you red pockets, basically free money. Then there's also fireworks and lotta lion dances everywhere.

What I dislike the most is that you have to buy new clothes every CNY, especially the color red for the first day. Money laundering if you ask me, especially when you won't be wearing those clothes as often anymore.

why have you slept with your cousins?