Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Definitely sounds very familiar, but I don't linger in some threads long because I mostly don't get noticed :'<

ALSO, PORK NOODLES OR ECONOMY RICE???

PANDA EXPRESS YOU UNCIVIL F*CK

Edited by BrownStalin

2 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

RAMEN NOODLES THEN

No Japanese cuisine near my place. There's a restaurant near my area (walking distance) which has lotta food stalls :3

Pork noodles have those scrumptious pork liver and intestine, and depending on what day it is economy rice might have some nice dishes to choose.

DOESN'T MATTER, I THINK I HAVE REACHED THE VERDICT

Just now, AerinSol said:

Hookers!

Eww no, I don't wanna get STDs

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

No Japanese cuisine near my place. There's a restaurant near my area (walking distance) which has lotta food stalls :3

Pork noodles have those scrumptious pork liver and intestine, and depending on what day it is economy rice might have some nice dishes to choose.

well i have never eaten pork or anything pig related so i don't know how to judge that

AND THAT VERDICT IS?

9 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

That is because you charge less than $500 for one!

21 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

It's really funny how I seem to have some manner of nervous tick where, whenever I hear gunfire or fireworks, I get flashbacks of games I've played, only, I get all the accompanying smells, feelings, and sounds to go with it. This one brought me back to black ops. . . thanks.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

It's really funny how I seem to have some manner of nervous tick where, whenever I hear gunfire or fireworks, I get flashbacks of games I've played, only, I get all the accompanying smells, feelings, and sounds to go with it. This one brought me back to black ops. . . thanks.

Did you get PTSD from video games?

7 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Did you get PTSD from video games?

It's not quite PTSD it's like. . . how do I even describe it? It's like my brain takes certain smells, sounds, and sensations I've had in my life and throws them all togethor in such a way that it works. The pain of a vaccination becomes the phantom "pain" (really more of a tingle) of a bullet wound. The smell of a game's swamp is portrayed as similar smelling to the bayous of Florida I've visited in my youth. It's really fun until the tragedy happens. That gets frustrateing to deal with.

Also also, I KNEW it Mr/Mrs Giraffe! I was torn between Mynamar, Mozambique, and Malaysia. Also also, aren't you the one with the deep abiding love for that fellow . . what was it. . . Ultraman?

Edited by Unus

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

It's not quite PTSD it's like. . . how do I even describe it? It's like my brain takes certain smells, sounds, and sensations I've had in my life and throws them all togethor in such a way that it works. The pain of a vaccination becomes the phantom "pain" (really more of a tingle) of a bullet wound. The smell of a game's swamp is portrayed as similar smelling to the bayous of Florida I've visited in my youth. It's really fun until the tragedy happens. That gets frustrateing to deal with.

That's practically digital PTSD...

I prefer calling it having a personal theater on the front line. Besides, it's not all bad. Gameing helped me learn how to use my grandpa's firearms. All he had to do was show me how to clean a gun and everything fell into place beautifully. It also helps me view other people's perspectives even better, like what the boiling heat of the jungles of the amazon is like, what it's like to sit in the trenches of the Great War. It's fun. . . as long as you remember to pull out when things get rough. Having some music play in Warframe's background helps drown out the blood and gunpowder odor.

3 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

That's practically digital PTSD...

Just now, Unus said:

I prefer calling it having a personal theater on the front line. Besides, it's not all bad. Gameing helped me learn how to use my grandpa's firearms. All he had to do was show me how to clean a gun and everything fell into place beautifully. It also helps me view other people's perspectives even better, like what the boiling heat of the jungles of the amazon is like, what it's like to sit in the trenches of the Great War. It's fun. . . as long as you remember to pull out when things get rough. Having some music play in Warframe's background helps drown out the blood and gunpowder odor.

Kinda have that with some things...but not many things. Also I've always wanted to learn how to use guns, but none of my relatives are able to teach me.

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

Video games also  helped me learn to shoot guns (Is it normal in places other than Texas to let 14 year olds shoot guns at a gun range?).

Also the more I read, the more jealous i get that you are able to immerse yourself like that (I once played skyrim with my door open to allow cold air to freeze me while in Dawnstar...)

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Kinda have that with some things...but not many things. Also I've always wanted to learn how to use guns, but none of my relatives are able to teach me.

I'd love to, but I need to wait till me grandad has more bullets to shoot off. Shooting real-world guns helps me synchronize the phantom sensation of wielding a digital one. When I got to use my uncles .44 (pleased shiver) Fallout got MUCH more intense! Thanks to my grandad's ex-S.W.A.T background, he showed me all the tricks. Wait. . . why do I get the feeling I'm bragging like the memetic about someone's dad being a U.S. Marine?

5 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Video games also  helped me learn to shoot guns (Is it normal in places other than Texas to let 14 year olds shoot guns at a gun range?).

Also the more I read, the more jealous i get that you are able to immerse yourself like that (I once played skyrim with my door open to allow cold air to freeze me while in Dawnstar...)

Hehe. . . well. . . we're a co family so my grandad kinda. . . sorta doesn't give a toss how old we are. My grandad had my 16 and 17 year old sisters potshotting turkey dummy's with a double barrel and a 1911. (He's a sucker for world war guns). Even my younger 5 year old brother got to hold the one round Kalash me grandad keeps under his bed, got a toy one that makes noise for Christmas. The sheer amount of times that smacked me out of a ga. . . wait. . . am I just fulfilling a stereotype right now?

Also, ah, well, you might not be saying that when things get. . . tragic. Mass Effect 2, funding Tali's dead dad. . . didn't pull out to get a drink fast enough. Ended up standing in that hall in sheperd's boots. Smelled like sweat, Kevlar, and chipped pottery. The warm lap-top esque heat of Legion standing inches away. The sudden, desperate need to coax her up and embrace he(trips over empty cup with a clang loud enough to wake the dead). It's moments like that where you love it and hate it most.

Edited by Unus

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Hehe. . . well. . . we're a co family so my grandad kinda. . . sorta doesn't give a toss how old we are. My grandad had my 16 and 17 year old sisters potshotting turkey dummy's with a double barrel and a 1911. (He's a sucker for world war guns). Even my younger 5 year old brother got to hold the one round Kalash me grandad keeps under his bed, got a toy one that makes noise for Christmas. The sheer amount of times that smacked me out of a ga. . . wait. . . am I just fulfilling a stereotype right now?

Nope, In order to truly fulfill the stereotype you need to mention a pickup truck, someone starts singing Dixie Land and the use of racial slurs is multiplied by 70.