Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Same here. Though Im nost sure thats a stupid thing. I used to think it wasn't then I thought it was....now Im back at square one.

Eh, it's an easy road to betrayal, but, in a world of broken tires, the over-inflated easy-to-break one is a lifesaver. . . or something, my analogometer is on the fritz, more milk is needed.

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Eh, it's an easy road to betrayal, but, in a world of broken tires, the over-inflated easy-to-break one is a lifesaver. . . or something, my analogometer is on the fritz, more milk is needed.

I'd say it's an easier one to take advantage of....also your analogy is correct. But what happens if you you abuse the gift of the heavily inflated tire though? It deflates as well, but usually the inflated ones are the easiest to reinflate.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I'd say it's an easier one to take advantage of....also your analogy is correct. But what happens if you you abuse the gift of the heavily inflated tire though? It deflates as well, but usually the inflated ones are the easiest to reinflate.

That's. . . actually, I kinda get it now, thanks for helping me understand. . . me? The ell is happening.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

What happened?

Probably another one of my grandfather's other veins got clotted and they have to go get him another one. 6 times, 6 goddem times and he still won't exercise or eat healthy. Ugh.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Probably another one of my grandfather's other veins got clotted and they have to go get him another one. 6 times, 6 goddem times and he still won't exercise or eat healthy. Ugh.

Bad atleast the eating part...but a lot of the stuff that we eat is practically poison so I'm not really worried about that part of it. Tell him to excerisize a bit but not too much is what I'd say depending on his age. If he's really old let him eat unhealthy stuff half the time if he really wants to.  

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Bad atleast the eating part...but a lot of the stuff that we eat is practically poison so I'm not really worried about that part of it. Tell him to excerisize a bit but not too much is what I'd say depending on his age. If he's really old let him eat unhealthy stuff half the time if he really wants to.  

Doesn't help he used to chew and smoke like a freight train, as does his wife. I love him, but, sometimes I wanna scream. You know, family scruff.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I never got to meet one of my grandfathers. He died because of smoking. Sometimes people just can't quit.

Eh, that's just it, they fought and won against the tobacco plague, but, now they aren't takeing the initiative and fixing what was broken! Urgh. . . Enough with my garbage, you don't need me venting my spleen all over your "happy zone".

I'm sorry to hear that. The only thing I can say that even vaguely sounds nice is that, at least it was a foreseeable death compared to mine. 

9 minutes ago, Unus said:

Eh, that's just it, they fought and won against the tobacco plague, but, now they aren't takeing the initiative and fixing what was broken! Urgh. . . Enough with my garbage, you don't need me venting my spleen all over your "happy zone".

I'm sorry to hear that. The only thing I can say that even vaguely sounds nice is that, at least it was a foreseeable death compared to mine. 

I wouldn't call my zone a happy zone. I can give you a vizual represntation of what my "zone" would look like if it was visible if you would like.

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

I wouldn't call my zone a happy zone. I can give you a vizual represntation of what my "zone" would look like if it was visible if you would like.

I was more referring to this thread-piece, but, yes, I also don't want to pollute your personal bubble either. Also, go ahead, I bee a veteran of the Internet at this point, do as ye wish.

18 minutes ago, Unus said:

I was more referring to this thread-piece, but, yes, I also don't want to pollute your personal bubble either. Also, go ahead, I bee a veteran of the Internet at this point, do as ye wish.

6bdc4caf97e3ef7ae8d037f29bab1805.jpg

Its about 65% Accurate. A real picture would have the bad things. Also you couldn't get into my "bubble" even if you tried. Few people are in it and then even only one of them actually knows that they are.

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

10 hours ago, AerinSol said:

I know who is getting insulin every single holiday this year.

THAT IS NOT HOW GENDER WORKS.

/logic

Show him these replies.

How can gender be real if my feels aren't real 

Also I'm just gonna put up with him for now. All I need to do is to make sure I don't leave any traces of myself when I'm outside my room.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

It's implying that my happy place is hidden and impenatrible.

Lucky, my happy place is whenever I come into contact with another human being that responds back. Outside of that, well, I suppose the games are my masks, endless lands of wonder and horror, yet all missing one thing.

Just now, Unus said:

Lucky, my happy place is whenever I come into contact with another human being that responds back. Outside of that, well, I suppose the games are my masks, endless lands of wonder and horror, yet all missing one thing.

My happy place is a place and a being I've only ever seen him twice in my life though. Couldn't describe it if I tried. If good is water then this worlds been in a permanent drought for a long time.

3 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

image.jpg

*collapses onto floor*

it is done

(off)topic shop

I don't see me :'(

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Gender is physical....feelz are also real.

Who are you putting up with?

Le brother, the one I'm currently staying with while I'm studying.