Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I. . . I think I. . . I think something is terribly wrong with me. Aside from the rabbit pneumonia and the grandfather clot I mean. I. . . you know that game I was complaining about in the other thread-piece?

13 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Image result for it's time to stop gif

Yes, they call themselves Off-Topic.

Also Unus, why do you not have a profile pic?

Well, I couldn't use any of my typical ones and I just couldn't find anything to fill the gap. In the end, the idea of the anonymous friendly stranger is what ultimately came into being.

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

So what do you guys think of the off topic experience?

Gotta say, it's invigorating after two weeks of housebound isolation, soon to be replaced by heavy duty work and job searching. Fills a giant talking gap in that I'd otherwise have. Still not helping me cope with the insane thing I just did, but, eh, that ones on me.

40 minutes ago, Unus said:

Well, I couldn't use any of my typical ones and I just couldn't find anything to fill the gap. In the end, the idea of the anonymous friendly stranger is what ultimately came into being.

Gotta say, it's invigorating after two weeks of housebound isolation, soon to be replaced by heavy duty work and job searching. Fills a giant talking gap in that I'd otherwise have. Still not helping me cope with the insane thing I just did, but, eh, that ones on me.

Off topic is officially a street gang now.

image.jpg