Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

I. . . I don't know how to have friends. We could share interests and do some interesting things togethor. . . but, how do I let them know I care? Come to think of it, how do you do that with anyone?

You just kinda do? Be yourself and shiet, like in this thread right now~

Norway eh? Heard the Nordic nations have scored among the highest on happiness indexes the planet over. Just frustrated that it comes at the cost of isolationism. Could never stomach "just" existing. Even with the circus of insanity here in the States, I still can't help but feel proud to live in a nation that has struck such high notes in history and, potentially, could do so again if the right amount of leadership and citizenship came togethor once again. Till then, I guess I'll have to bide my time.

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'd show you how much snow there is, but you know. total darkness outside my window

Hello darkness my old friend.

WHO WANTS A VIEW FROM MY CONDOMINIUM AT 3:30 AM!?

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Norway eh? Heard the Nordic nations have scored among the highest on happiness indexes the planet over. Just frustrated that it comes at the cost of isolationism. Could never stomach "just" existing. Even with the circus of insanity here in the States, I still can't help but feel proud to live in a nation that has struck such high notes in history and, potentially, could do so again if the right amount of leadership and citizenship came togethor once again. Till then, I guess I'll have to bide my time.

Ayy I hardly hear anything bad bout Norway, maybe except that notorious bald Nazi dude whatshisname.

And isolation ain't that bad....depends watcha mean by that.

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Ayy I hardly hear anything bad bout Norway, maybe except that notorious bald Nazi dude whatshisname.

sure?

and it's Anders Breivik (atleast if we're thinking of the same person)

5 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Just, a general lack of interest in the outside world, staying away from world affairs of any kind. Sure, it keeps the people at home satisfied. . . but is that really enough? I'm not expecting some kind of unitary state obsession kind of shet, but, when was the last time you'd heard of a Norwegian aid mission to Timbuktu or a similar locale? I may not have heard of them given our news-networks only seem to properly reach as far as France and Japan in either direction, but, I've tried looking.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

Just, a general lack of interest in the outside world, staying away from world affairs of any kind. Sure, it keeps the people at home satisfied. . . but is that really enough? I'm not expecting some kind of unitary state obsession kind of shet, but, when was the last time you'd heard of a Norwegian aid mission to Timbuktu or a similar locale? I may not have heard of them given our news-networks only seem to properly reach as far as France and Japan in either direction, but, I've tried looking.

Same....well besides wanting to try certain foods.

8 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

sure?

and it's Anders Breivik (atleast if we're thinking of the same person)

DCaFikE.jpg

And yes that #$&(%, why ain't he sentenced to an electric chair yet?

Just now, Unus said:

Well~ I suppose some have different ways of doing things. I kinda can see it as a good thing, I mean, they ain't obliged to assist others if they feel that they're better off dealing with their own country first, ya?

Just now, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

DCaFikE.jpg

Well~ I suppose some have different ways of doing things. I kinda can see it as a good thing, I mean, they ain't obliged to assist others if they feel that they're better off dealing with their own country first, ya?

we don't execute people

5 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

DCaFikE.jpg

That's an amazing view.

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

we dont' do that either

Man you guys are way too lenient on the terrorists.

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

That's an amazing view.

8th floor, but crap weather. Another week plus before I can go back to town and celebrate CNY, where the weather is more bearable.