The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

20 hours ago, Yrkul said:

That looks really cozy. A restored and converted windmill, if I'm not mistaken. Dutch?

It is actually in my local area, which I found quite surprising. It is cozy and looks nice on the inside, but the asking price is oof, 3.000.000 kr and 180 m2

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tali said:

It is actually in my local area, which I found quite surprising. It is cozy and looks nice on the inside, but the asking price is oof, 3.000.000 kr and 180 m2

That is actually not bad, compared to the prices in Copenhagen. Then again, I've seen houses for a tenth of that countryside. It all depends on if you want to live close to modern ameneties, or where you'll need a car to get around in a reasonable amount of time.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Yrkul said:

That is actually not bad, compared to the prices in Copenhagen. Then again, I've seen houses for a tenth of that countryside. It all depends on if you want to live close to modern ameneties, or where you'll need a car to get around in a reasonable amount of time.

I can just look at some of the newer built areas here, similar size, double the price. And yes, I am aware it can get way worse, not something I will go anywhere near. I like the quiet and not being crowded

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tali said:

I can just look at some of the newer built areas here, similar size, double the price. And yes, I am aware it can get way worse, not something I will go anywhere near. I like the quiet and not being crowded

It is relatively quiet where I live. A few minutes walk from the train station and a wide array of shops and services. Got a good doctor here as well.

I did live in the inner city most of my youth, and a handful of years on Vesterbro. That wasn't nice. Saw how badly things can turn for people. Puts all our little annoyances and bumps in the road in perspective.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

What do you guys think of the new shield gating changes?

Sounds ok on the surface, but we're probably going to see a slew of knock-on effects. Hildryn is going to be a beast, and the corpus are going to be even more irritating. Good thing I already have quite a few kuva/tenet weapons with magnetic damage.

• Like 1