The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

How do you know when you've made a solid argument in the forums that cannot be reprimanded? 

When the OP ignores it but replies to every other poster acting like s/he won anyway :P

(Happens very often when I point out a critical flaw in a fan concept that most don't agree with to begin with. Or a major argument against/for some event such as the Color Scrambler that was in-game.)

Edited by Un1337ninj4

any ember-attack is futile against my vauban, did you ever try to enter a vortex and leave it? its funny to watch when they try.... and then get de-materialized.

yes and the use of a vortex would just doom us all (or at least those that are nearby)

Also as soon one enter the event horizon, one cannot leave again

Edited by Aeon66

yes and the use of a vortex would just doom us all (or at least those that are nearby)

Also as soon one enter the event horizon, one cannot leave again

You'd be happy to fight me, since i have a Bastille, Vortex-build

I've been playing firefall all week.

I'm thinking of getting back into it, better than a year ago?

Hey, Vauban, My Fireball still works. 

(And the point of Ember in PvP is to take care of all the grunts while the other guys worry about the players.)

Edited by Un1337ninj4

[size=4]M̲̼̮̜̜̬̣̯̹̓̕O͒̈ͪ͐͗͞͡҉͔̟̫̞̱̯͔̠͙Ṛ̵̸̤̤̦͎ͦ͆̚E̦̹͙͖̙̖̼ͤͥͦͬ́̇̚͘͝ͅ ̡̱͔͚͖̪̼͚̻͗̓͜ͅB̵̘̞̦͎̫̲̯͂ͥ̇ͯ̓́̕ͅL͍̟̘̈́Ō̧̥͌́ͧ̕͠O̸̧̡̲͓͉̾D̮̲̤̥̙̟́̑ͤͥ̅̇S̴̖̟̖͈̅̃́̔͗̃͐̐̀H̛̖̤͖̮̔̆ͥ̃̒̀̾̂́͞E̸͖̙̗̭ͬ̅ͥ̃̂ͪ̈̋D̴͕̗̮̙̩̩̋ͫ͌̈́͜ ̴̳̺͎̎ͨ̊̆̉̀͗̾R͇̻͉̮̜̹̙ͧ̂̅̈́̿ͅĘ̵͍͕̭͎̀̄̽͌͛ͅQ̪̩̳̪͕̆͆̅ͥ̍̑͂͞Ů̢̟̭͇̬̟̈ͭ̊̎I̷͕͇̟̠̫̩̟̟ͩ͆̆̂ͫ̓ͦR̻̲͋ͩ̃͆͌͒ͧ͂̊͡Ę̳̝̍͠͡D̷̛̤ͮͭͯ̃̽͘[/size]

Ȋ̢̜̝͙͖̫̮̦͖̠̠͇̺̬̘̏ͭ̉͛̐̈́ͯ̍͟T̴̨̺̘̙̭͎̻̗̜̩͛ͧ̃̑́ͣ̃ͬ̉͆͂͆ͯͨͬͨ͘ ̷̹̟̖͍̙͇͉̱̫ͯͨ͊̓̓ͭ́̓̆̾̍̇ͮ́̈ͭ̕͘͡N̨̧̳̹̥̤̥̩ͧͬ͋̑͆̂̐̚͠E̴̢̟̭̗͚̳͓̯̠͉͚̱̬̖͇̣̽̍͗ͯ̎̄͋̾ͤV̵̪̹͕̲̟̳̖͈̺̦̙͈̬͉̱͕̳ͨͣ͐ͫ̏̿ͩ͋͋͘͠E̵̻̰͎͇͇̦̥ͧ̊ͭͮ͊ͧ̒̉ͮ͋ͩ̀͘͟R̞̺̰͈̹͙̼̩͇̬͉̱͚ͪ̈̂͛̑̔̂̃͢͠ ͦ̐̔͆͊̌͛͑͡͏̛͍̤̭͎͇̜Ȩ̛̛͔̹͕̼̯̼̺̦̪͙̺̺ͨͮͦͦ͗ͮ̏ͭͩͨ̎ͪ͟N̴ͯ̒̐͑͋̓͆ͦ̿ͪ̌̔̿̃ͭ̐͞͏͔̠̜̗͖́͟D̻̮͈̟̗̗̝͙̬̤̥̜̭̙͚͙ͭ͛͛͒͘S̵̢̠̜̺̩͓̱̟̫͔͖̦̆ͮ̅ͯ

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian