The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

and then there will be like JP Morgan running with Warwick's pot of gold on his choochoo train and popping out through the side and topping his hat with a smile and then Hatty hattington will be like psych and a super tornado will erupt and take the majestical train of friendship and go swoosh swoosh and smash it around like the hulk did to that guy in that movie and parts are falling off like shards of broken dreams and jp morgan will be sad and stuff so he pulled out his secret weapon the monopoly boardgame and it was actually jumanji and he rolled and got Daddy Vauban and he uses vortex to kill the bad tornado thing and then everyone is happy but then suddenly the train tracks will turn into a big steampunk snake monster and it will eat all the friends and its stomach is another dimension and they all fall down with the train wagons and they fall on mad hatter's tea table and Iron tarkus comes out of the appealing sheep wagon and adjusts his monocle and says "I believe we are in quite a spot of bother" but then they just give up on life and trade warwick's pot of gold to the mad hatter and he pulls a teleportthing out of his hat and they get in and then they're back on earth

and then there will be like JP Morgan running with Warwick's pot of gold on his choochoo train and popping out through the side and topping his hat with a smile and then Hatty hattington will be like psych and a super tornado will erupt and take the majestical train of friendship and go swoosh swoosh and smash it around like the hulk did to that guy in that movie and parts are falling off like shards of broken dreams and jp morgan will be sad and stuff so he pulled out his secret weapon the monopoly boardgame and it was actually jumanji and he rolled and got Daddy Vauban and he uses vortex to kill the bad tornado thing and then everyone is happy but then suddenly the train tracks will turn into a big steampunk snake monster and it will eat all the friends and its stomach is another dimension and they all fall down with the train wagons and they fall on mad hatter's tea table and Iron tarkus comes out of the appealing sheep wagon and adjusts his monocle and says "I believe we are in quite a spot of bother" but then they just give up on life and trade warwick's pot of gold to the mad hatter and he pulls a teleportthing out of his hat and they get in and then they're back on earth

After the second line I started realizing.... Why am I reading this in Tiny Tina's voice (Borderlands 2)

Time for Uncle Sheo to come out and play.

Sheogorath__s_mischief_by_Shuka_the_Echi

What have we done.

Excuse me? Are you saying something? I'm a little busy here! I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. Oh, how I love to eat. One of my favorite things to do. Go talk to my favorite little mortal, she's got more brains than a brain pie!

Ooo... Brain pie. Perfect!

Care to donate? :3

Excuse me? Are you saying something? I'm a little busy here! I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. Oh, how I love to eat. One of my favorite things to do. Go talk to my favorite little mortal, she's got more brains than a brain pie!

Ooo... Brain pie. Perfect!

Care to donate? :3

Sheogorath is love

Sheogorath is life.

I feel like such a dumb about not knowing those lines.

You cannot feel any numbness if you experienced the never-ending excitement of having your entrails ripped out in the face of madness itself. Also, enjoy the view of having your eyes plucked out as Uncle Sheo strangles you with your intestines. :3