The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Oh mah eyes, tooo much.... TOO MUCH ADOREABRUAEAAFDA.

This is the reason why I always watch anime with one-eye-closed and both hands chained to prevent myself from.......

Edited by P.W.F

I need help, my screen went side ways, how do I redajust it? I couldn't make a thread or anything since it the new topic option is all off-screen and I only have a regular laptop, not the flip screen, I don't know what button I pressed, I was cleaning my keyboard ( which wasn't a good idea when the laptop was still on ).  the ss doesn't really help, but I'm looking at it sideways, 302yia8.png

Edited by __Kanade__

I need help, my screen went side ways, how do I redajust it? I couldn't make a thread or anything since it the new topic option is all off-screen and I only have a regular laptop, not the flip screen, I don't know what button I pressed, I was cleaning my keyboard ( which wasn't a good idea when the laptop was still on ).  the ss doesn't really help, but I'm looking at it sideways, 302yia8.png

Click on the hidden icon menu (in-between "EN" and your track-pad indicator.) and left click the Intel/AMD/Nvidia/whatever processor you have icon and select Graphics Options, then Rotation.

You should really get Avast by the way Norton's a hack bait program, good choice getting an Asus though!

Edited by Un1337ninj4