The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I've only polarized about 4-5 weapons, no warframes, and I've never applied more than two polarity slots.

Freeze isn't that bad. It deals a low, but acceptable amount of damage that can even headshot. You can cast it while reloading, and it doesn't cost much. What it's really for is to give you a breathing space. It completely freezes stuff. They won't be bothering you for a long time. In higher levels, this can save you from heavies and exemi.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

I've only polarized about 4-5 weapons, no warframes, and I've never applied more than two polarity slots.

Freeze isn't that bad. It deals a low, but acceptable amount of damage that can even headshot. You can cast it while reloading, and it doesn't cost much. What it's really for is to give you a breathing space. It completely freezes stuff. They won't be bothering you for a long time. In higher levels, this can save you from heavies and exemi.

I'm not gonna read the previous pages to see what the hek your talking about, this is just an excuse to be last poster, so far

I'm not gonna read the previous pages to see what the hek your talking about, this is just an excuse to be last poster, so far

it doesn't work that way.

You cannot win until it ends, and as long as we are here, it cannot end.

So you cannot win by being the last poster.

Because I will be here, taking your "victory" and removing any trace of hope.

I will respect your opinion, as I'd hope to keep this thread as clean as possible.