The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

In the mean time, 14.5 Tonfas, Kubrow glorious customization, release quests, and puppy parkour.

I'm expecting some of this by 14.8 though.

I noticed they did exclude alot of the original concepts with Kubrows. So hopefully all of this will return at 14.8

I also hope that they allow you to command your Kubrow.

I read through it again. I'd say it doesn't really sound like Archewing. It happened so fast. The "hit" was most likely just the shock of traveling through a rail... which I suspect is just a portal through the void and out again. Right after coming out, the soldier felt so horrible that he just gave up and decided to stay down. I still think what he described was Mag using the revive function on him. The "golden angel wings" were just hallucination.

Then again, these entries aren't exactly literal. Who knows. Maybe it was Archewing.

Damn.... We can only hope. I havn't read it in a long time so I couldn't remember it well. 

You enjoy reading anything?

That must come in handy. I'd probably be much less bored if I was like that.

Of course I do have my preferences, I should reword that saying I enjoy to read "Most" things. I just like to explore around and find different concepts, actually this is the main reason I love Free to play games. Always something new to try if I ever need a break from the things I stick too. Arguments that are constructive are always interesting to read because both sides can bring up valid points. Fighting however I tend to avoid reading due to the fact that I could get a bit angry at reading it.

It is your fault you moved to an inferior device.

My computer is from the 90's I just upgraded the crap outta it.

I still need a new processor though.

Hey, consoles have their advantages and PC have their advantages as well. Doesn't exactly make it inferior.

I'm a careful blend of PC and console, a 5\/\/337 as hell laptop.

Customization (to an extent) and the online advantages of a PC (Steam, Starcraft... Variety), more mobility than a console case, utility for work, and enough power to play Warframe completely maxed out with Physx particles on :3

LOVE Asus.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Hey, consoles have their advantages and PC have their advantages as well. Doesn't exactly make it inferior.

each to his own opinion

I'm a careful blend of PC and console, a 5\/\/337 as hell laptop.

Customization (to an extent) and the online advantages of a PC (Steam, Starcraft... Variety), more mobility than a console case, utility for work, and enough power to play Warframe completely maxed out with Physx particles on :3

LOVE Asus.

i also have an Asus :3

Edited by Aeon66