The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*Transforms corpse into butterflies*

Eating my fish-men...

I cannot express my current rage.

I guess I'll just make it never ending night for a week.

And make it rain the screams of betrayal. 

Will those screams of betrayal be followed by tears?

Ignore the spoiler if you don't wanna hear some life-venting needed from my head.

Sweet, got my job. Getting ready to get a truck fixed up, school of my choice has accepted me, things are golden! But wait! Me mum with Fibromyalgia (Basically her nerves are shot and acts like a fried circuit still receiving a charge (sparks flying, painful, bed-ridden unless you cough up 8 meds that cost about $50 every month)) just payed $1800 bucks to have 8 teeth removed and still needs another 3K to finish capping, and full maintenance on a disaster area and my father can't pay it. Also it's all but confirmed that in 20 years she's going to become a full dependent and my father just found a mass on his liver that could be cancerous, even if it's not despite the fact he's only in his late 20s (Actually my step-father) all the cartilage in his knees has been whittled down by quite the margin and he's still working heavy labor... I don't think he's going to be capable of that for the next two decades. Having to take care of himself and her after that point is going to be quite the miracle. I'm just about to get out of the house, I haven't even lived my life but it looks like I'm going to have to drop what I'm doing at the age of 35 and run back here and spend all my retirement money on those whom I love dearly. And even though my older sister is no-where near as primed for a successful life she's in another state entirely and I hope to be over-seas 5 years from now for further education in IT/Software Development but I'm going to have to do it because she won't be able to.

Just needed to let that out.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Ignore the spoiler if you don't wanna hear some life-venting needed from my head.

Sweet, got my job. Getting ready to get a truck fixed up, school of my choice has accepted me, things are golden! But wait! Me mum with Fibromyalgia (Basically her nerves are shot and acts like a fried circuit still receiving a charge (sparks flying, painful, bed-ridden unless you cough up 8 meds that cost about $50 every month)) just payed $1800 bucks to have 8 teeth removed and still needs another 3K to finish capping, and full maintenance on a disaster area and my father can't pay it. Also it's all but confirmed that in 20 years she's going to become a full dependent and my father just found a mass on his liver that could be cancerous, even if it's not despite the fact he's only in his late 20s (Actually my step-father) all the cartilage in his knees has been whittled down by quite the margin and he's still working heavy labor... I don't think he's going to be capable of that for the next two decades. Having to take care of himself and her after that point is going to be quite the miracle. I'm just about to get out of the house, I haven't even lived my life but it looks like I'm going to have to drop what I'm doing at the age of 35 and run back here and spend all my retirement money on those whom I love dearly. And even though my older sister is no-where near as primed for a successful life she's in another state entirely and I hope to be over-seas 5 years from now for further education in IT/Software Development but I'm going to have to do it because she won't be able to.

Just needed to let that out.

Sorry to hear about your step-father...