The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You people and your richness.....

*Sniifs* My entire 50$ is going towards payday *sniif*

Shhhh.

Also, the Hotline Miami Heist can give a stupid amount of cash, later today if you want me and my brother can run you through a couple runs of it if you want.

Edited by Utarious

Shhhh.

Also, the Hotline Miami Heist can give a stupid amount of cash, later today if you want me and my brother can run you through a couple runs of it if you want.

I dunno when I'm getting anything so don't plan nothin just yet.

Shhhh.

I dunno when I'm getting anything so don't plan nothin just yet.

You don't need anything.

You can run the DLC heists if I host.

My dad hears me and called me a Lobster. He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Trinity, so I call him a Corpus. 

You see here.

"Corpus" is not a insult, it is actually a compliment.

On a side note, Me and Aciaj are truly professional heisters.

You see here.

"Corpus" is not a insult, it is actually a compliment.

On a side note, Me and Aciaj are truly professional heisters.

He slaps me and sends me to bed. It is very cold. I feel a warmth approaching me, and I feel a hand touch my leg.

I like where this is going.

Please, Continue.

I turn and see Trinity! She leans down as if to whisper something into my ear, but all I hear is her energy flowing. She then picks me up off my bed, and makes me stand. She then proceeds to cast Old-school Blessing on me over and over.

I turn and see Trinity! She leans down as if to whisper something into my ear, but all I hear is her energy flowing. She then picks me up off my bed, and makes me stand. She then proceeds to cast Old-school Blessing on me over and over.

I feel like I know where this is going.

Also, my entire life has been consumed by Dark Souls 2. Thank you based Steam Family sharing.

Also also, I kinda knew but didn't really know that you played Payday 2, Utarious. We should rob a bank/hangar/meat truck/jewelry store/jewelry store V.2/post office sometime.

I feel like I know where this is going.

Also, my entire life has been consumed by Dark Souls 2. Thank you based Steam Family sharing.

Also also, I kinda knew but didn't really know that you played Payday 2, Utarious. We should rob a bank/hangar/meat truck/jewelry store/jewelry store V.2/post office sometime.

Trinity finally exhausts all of her energy, and places an energy restore on the ground. My dad walks in, and Trinity quickly places an Energy Vampire on him. She then looks at me, and says in a Static voice, "Lobster tail." And flew out my window.

Then some random text appeared on the wall saying, "It wasn't just a rock... it was a rock lobster!"

... Bet none of you saw that coming, did you?

Trinity finally exhausts all of her energy, and places an energy restore on the ground. My dad walks in, and Trinity quickly places an Energy Vampire on him. She then looks at me, and says in a Static voice, "Lobster tail." And flew out my window.

Then some random text appeared on the wall saying, "It wasn't just a rock... it was a rock lobster!"

... Bet none of you saw that coming, did you?

Saw it coming from a mile away, mate.