The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Make a Stalker one next!

lol.

When I was leveling my rank 9 gear, I would always be afraid of the stalker. I would pray every night that he wouldn't come and kill me. My friends would always make fun of me, and would never play with me because of it. So I would go into missions alone. I was just walking down a hallway when the lights flickered, and I heard some whispering. I turned around and saw the Stalker! I was frozen in place, and he leaned in and said, "You're my kill now." And he slowly pulled out his Hate, and started to channel with it. I still couldn't say a word, or even move. He then started attacking me, yet nothing fatal.

He finally stopped his onslaught of attacks, and pulled out his Dread. It was at this moment that my friend joined with a Rhino. The Stalker looked at my friend, and said, "I will get the kill." And left in a cloud of smoke.

Stalker is Dread. Stalker is Death.

When I was leveling my rank 9 gear, I would always be afraid of the stalker. I would pray every night that he wouldn't come and kill me. My friends would always make fun of me, and would never play with me because of it. So I would go into missions alone. I was just walking down a hallway when the lights flickered, and I heard some whispering. I turned around and saw the Stalker! I was frozen in place, and he leaned in and said, "You're my kill now." And he slowly pulled out his Hate, and started to channel with it. I still couldn't say a word, or even move. He then started attacking me, yet nothing fatal.

He finally stopped his onslaught of attacks, and pulled out his Dread. It was at this moment that my friend joined with a Rhino. The Stalker looked at my friend, and said, "I will get the kill." And left in a cloud of smoke.

l-o-l.

Here goes:

When I was 9 years old, I was in love with leaves. I would collect as many as possible, and pray to the leaf god every night. My dad heard me, and called me a Tree. I know he was just jealous with my obsession with leaves, so I called him a Blade of Grass. He slapped me and sent me to bed.

It was cold, but I could feel a warmth approaching me. I turned and saw a giant leaf! It leaned down, and said, " I hear you love leaves..." He then picked me up, lifted up my shirt... and started to tickle me. He tickled me for a very long time, till I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen.

He then suddenly dropped me, and I could hear a zipping sound coming from the great leaf, and out of the back of him came the Pedophile who lived three houses down. My dad then walked into the room, and the Pedo said, " It is time for me to make my leaf." And he jumped out the window.

Leaves are love. Pedo's are leaves.

What next?

Here goes:

When I was 9 years old, I was in love with leaves. I would collect as many as possible, and pray to the leaf god every night. My dad heard me, and called me a Tree. I know he was just jealous with my obsession with leaves, so I called him a Blade of Grass. He slapped me and sent me to bed.

It was cold, but I could feel a warmth approaching me. I turned and saw a giant leaf! It leaned down, and said, " I hear you love leaves..." He then picked me up, lifted up my shirt... and started to tickle me. He tickled me for a very long time, till I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen.

He then suddenly dropped me, and I could hear a zipping sound coming from the great leaf, and out of the back of him came the Pedophile who lived three houses down. My dad then walked into the room, and the Pedo said, " It is time for me to make my leaf." And he jumped out the window.

Leaves are love. Pedo's are leaves.

What next?

Oh god.

*sits on the table next to Mr. Snail and starts feeding it spaghetti*

Ew.

Spaghetti.

*walks in places a table then places a snail on the table then walks away* @_Y

Why would you just place the snail on the table, aren't you supposed to eat it?

*Dropkicks his way into the thread.*

I know I'm late but I've finally arrived.

Everyone eventually arrives here. This is Forum Heaven.

*Procrastinating from school work like always*