The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Agreed.  Soloing it the second time with a banshee was easier than running it with a full squad of pugs.

Empty Space < Pubbies.

Not trying to insult anyone here. Not saying you're dumb. Public groups are by NATURE really hard to get right. Like really hard. Impossibly hard.

You should join a clan.

Empty Space < Pubbies.

Not trying to insult anyone here. Not saying you're dumb. Public groups are by NATURE really hard to get right. Like really hard. Impossibly hard.

You should join a clan.

Hahahaha I'm in a clan, everyone that was online had finished it by the time I logged in.  I'm actually in one of the clans that was part of your clan's former alliance.  I usually have some very good pugs, yesterday just happened to be the exception.

I was fortunate to get all the odds in my favour on the first try. Random teamup pit me with a Frost, Loki and a Mirage. Even with just my Ash and Dakra Prime we were kicking &amp;#&#33;. 

On a side note, anyone got any ideas how to farm the Stalker? 8 freaking deathmarks and still no sight of him. I heard from Mogamu that the new Nikana stance he drops now is really good.

My clan consists of... well... two active members. Occasionally, it's down to one. I play with pugs all the time. A lone warrior from a forgotten clan. I like it that way.

Since I can handle myself just fine, I just play by myself when my team consists of 3 boltor prime rhinos, and have some fun when I meet players like myself.

I played the event as an immortal breakdancing deer. Even if my team messed up, I was fine, and they were under my protection.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

I was fortunate to get all the odds in my favour on the first try. Random teamup pit me with a Frost, Loki and a Mirage. Even with just my Ash and Dakra Prime we were kicking @$$. 

On a side note, anyone got any ideas how to farm the Stalker? 8 freaking deathmarks and still no sight of him. I heard from Mogamu that the new Nikana stance he drops now is really good.

Pfft.

Your better off just Transmuting.

I was fortunate to get all the odds in my favour on the first try. Random teamup pit me with a Frost, Loki and a Mirage. Even with just my Ash and Dakra Prime we were kicking @$$. 

Stalker? Please, I've encountered him over 4 times this weekend. It's all in the hands of RNGesus.

Who finds this humorous?

Not I.

Definitely not I.

Agreed. I am going to steal his chair. 

A blanket makes a poor home for a storm, I recommend a hamper.

Protection on all sides baby.

An actual house would be better. And grilled cheese sandwiches, although those wouldn't be very helpful in a storm.