The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

With knowledge you will see that corruption comes from human nature and human nature cannot be purged as easily. Coincidentally, the tenno are more than humans, and Suda is simply virtuous.

You may try to pull corruption from it's roots, but it will arise again from whatever remains. You should know this by the results of the last great purge: The Old War.

The Veil lacks foresight, and it lacks insight. Ultimately, it will lack results.

The only way to achieve true peace is by eliminating all sentient life. Conflict is a defining trait of humans, and if you believe that it is possible to end all conflict, then you are sorely mistaken.

Why do you think I'm joining the Veil?

To give Poptarts to homeless kiddies?

ALL life is corrupt, and ALL life must be exterminated.

Except the Veil, because we are the exterminators, and thus we are pure.

With knowledge you will see that corruption comes from human nature and human nature cannot be purged as easily. Coincidentally, the tenno are more than humans, and Suda is simply virtuous.

You may try to pull corruption from it's roots, but it will arise again from whatever remains. You should know this by the results of the last great purge: The Old War.

The Veil lacks foresight, and it lacks insight. Ultimately, it will lack results.

The Veil was the first successful Anti-Grineer/Corpus organization you know, it seems to me like they know what they're doing.

Also, nothing will remain, so by that logic nothing will arise, and if something does it will be dealt with swiftly and assuredly.

The Last Purge wasn't harsh enough, we should have killed ALL life.

I am mainly looking forward to Archwing myself.

That way I can get some enjoyment before the game turns into me not knowing what to do unless there is something to grind for again.

My issue with the Archwings is that there appears to be only two available when update 15 hits. Ideally they will have added more by the time the update reaches PS4, but I'm skeptical. The ones that we have seen are much too offensive for my tastes. I like to control the field, not blow it up.

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144

My issue with the Archwings is that there appears to be only two available when update 15 hits. Ideally they will have added more by the time the update reaches PS4, but I'm skeptical. The ones that we have seen are much too offensive for my tastes. I like to control the field, not blow it up.

Well, until they add a more utility-based archwing, both of the ones shown have their perks. One has a shield, the other has a smokescreen.

Well, until they add a more utility-based archwing, both of the ones shown have their perks. One has a shield, the other has a smokescreen.

Those abilities are much too basic in their functionality. They appear to be more like afterthoughts than a theme. I hope that what we saw on the last devstream was not a final product because I feel that the ones shown were much too simple.