The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Illness?

What illness?

Quite frankly I have no idea how to put my diagnosis into english words.

But I'll try to explain it either way.

I've been through a spinal tap (which by the way isn't fun at all), and they found traces of a virus in my spinal fluid. This has since had a noticable but not too dangerous effect on my brain. Basically it gave me a headache, a fever and some really sore eyes.

After spending around a day at a hospital, I'm back home. I'm told to generally take it easy, and not put too much strain on my brain or my eyes. Hence why videogames is not really something I ought to be playing. I shouldn't really be watching this screen too much altogether.

But then again, it's nothing much in small doses.

I've been through a spinal tap (which by the way isn't fun at all), and they found traces of a virus in my spinal fluid. This has since had a noticable but not too dangerous effect on my brain. Basically it gave me a headache, a fever and some really sore eyes.

After spending around a day at a hospital, I'm back home. I'm told to generally take it easy, and not put too much strain on my brain or my eyes. Hence why videogames is not really something I ought to be playing. I shouldn't really be watching this screen too much altogether.

A spinal tap?

That's one of the worst things to experience.

Sorry to hear that.

But at least you aren't immune to pain killers, like I am.

I had my appendix removed, and again, pain killers have no effect.

It hurt for 5 months afterword.

sorry to hear that, i hope you get better soon

I wish you well then, 

Who was talking about the Red Veil?

They aren't nihilists, they hate corruption.

Well if all humans are corrupt, and they are human(?), and everything around them is corrupt, then all sentient life is corrupt and needs to be purged in the cleansing fire. Therefore they tend towards a nihilistic view, seeing no positive worth.

Well if all humans are corrupt, and they are human(?), and everything around them is corrupt, then all sentient life is corrupt and needs to be purged in the cleansing fire. Therefore they tend towards a nihilistic view, seeing no positive worth.

They're not entirely nihilistic.

They see value in many things.

They support the Steel Meridians protection of colonists, they respect SM and view them as pure.

Humanity is innately corrupt, but they can be saved.

This is the Red Veil's goal.

To save humanity from corruption.