The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I have the Founder's profile pics, the default ones, and the Avalon Excalibro that came from that promo a long time ago.

I don't have enough.

I have done a official count.

I have: All of Nyx's (Minus Prime) All of Saryns, Zephyrs first pack, Valkyr's first pack, and Locust Ash.

I also want to get more.

I have done a official count.

I have: All of Nyx's (Minus Prime) All of Saryns, Zephyrs first pack, Valkyr's first pack, and Locust Ash.

I also want to get more.

I have all of Saryn's, all of Nova's, Meridian Trinity, and Mag Prime's profile icons.

I decided to try another new game today. It's called "Melody's Escape". You select a song from your hard drive and the game generates an obstacle course-type of level that matches the music. It's great.

It's also why I'm up at almost 2 A.M. I've been playing various chiptune stuff along with the Halo 4 and Half-Life 2 soundtracks on it. Longer songs really make for some neat levels.

Edit: According to Steam, I've played 5 hours in this game already.

Also according to Steam, those 5 hours are from the session I'm currently in.

I should probably stop.

Or not.

Leaning towards the latter.

Edited by Kaiczar

I decided to try another new game today. It's called "Melody's Escape". You select a song from your hard drive and the game generates an obstacle course-type of level that matches the music. It's great.

It's also why I'm up at almost 2 A.M. I've been playing various chiptune stuff along with the Halo 4 and Half-Life 2 soundtracks on it. Longer songs really make for some neat levels.

Edit: According to Steam, I've played 5 hours in this game already.

Also according to Steam, those 5 hours are from the session I'm currently in.

I should probably stop.

Or not.

Leaning towards the latter.

Sleep is for the weak. 

Also, make an hour long awesome mix, get to play endurance mode. 

Sleep is for the weak. 

Also, make an hour long awesome mix, get to play endurance mode. 

I have an MP3 of the entire Skyrim soundtrack, and it's just one file.

ENDURANCE MODE ENGAGED

quick edit: I also have the entire Black Mesa: Source and Halo: Reach soundtracks in one file (per soundtrack).

HYPER ENDURANCE MODE ENGAGED

quicker edit: Because my computer is just a glorified toaster I can't normally record/stream. But games like Super Hexagon and Melody's Escape are low CPU/GPU demand enough for me to stream them at a decent quality, so if live gameplay of it is wanted (in case anyone is actually interested) I can stream it.

Edited by Kaiczar