The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

i say we let them watch HORRIBLE Let's players.

and no. i don't mean those where half the humanity loves them and the others cringe, but those unknown 2-subscriber losers that nobody, not even other little kids find entertaining, whose video looks like it was recorded with a rotten pineapple. and a microphone that sounds like it was made out of corpus helmets and stalker whispering.

With Rebecca Black's Friday on a background music, and an intermediary video every now and then showing a crappy anime AMV. Let's see if you remain sane after that.

Fun fact of the day; the CIA uses Barney's "I Love You" song and Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" during interrogation sessions, blaring the music loudly wrecking the nerves of countless Middle Eastern ears that have never heard such music before.

Fun fact of the day; the CIA uses Barney's "I Love You" song and Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" during interrogation sessions, blaring the music loudly wrecking the nerves of countless Middle Eastern ears that have never heard such music before.

The CIA also spent millions of taxpayer dollars to bug a cat to spy on the CCCP Compound in Washington, D.C.

It was killed by a taxi cab almost instantly after deployment.