Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Utarious started this? 

War were declared, and I like skipping straight to the part where we do destroy large volumes of things all at once.

P͂͒ͭ̃́̍ͪͯ̐̀̓̿͛ͮ̃̏̑ͪ̚͜҉̠͓̙̰͎̳̬͚̭̰̱͟͟A̅̽ͫ̏̽҉͏̷̭̝̥̰̬̦̭Ŗ̼͉̩̻͖͇̥̣̦͌ͭ̃͆̈́̔ͣ͆̒͂̍̃̾̑͐ͮ̅̿͡A̡͚͕̪̬͈͊ͥ͗ͮ͆͊̀͛ͮ̾̏ͤͪͩ͐́ͧ̄̀́͜͡Dͮ̆̀̿̒̓̂̈́ͯ͋̔̉̋̑ͬ͗͘͏̠̘͖̥̲̺̳̝͙̯̙̯̞̹̱̮͕ͅO̦̩̠̗̹̬̮̾ͮ͌ͫͤ͛̎ͤ̓̉̅̀͊̿̑͐͡͡X̴͌̈́̐̀̌ͬ͂̀͐ͦͦ̉̄ͯ̎ͯ̄ͣ̑͟͏̪̹͇̬͍̥̰̤͟I̸̽ͯ̎́̓̏ͨ̋̇̉͆̽̒ͦ̌́͞҉̞̝͈̬̹̯͙̰͚̜̥͖͙̼̭̙̗C̸̴̡͉̠̟̟̩͚̖͇͍̠̞͔͚͎̹͍̋̽͆̇ͪ̏̈̀̕A̵̴͍͉͕͕͖̰̲̰̳͍̰͇͕̗͓͙͔̺̒ͥ̑̉ͮ̽̽̋͂̏̀ͨ̽ͥͭ̍͟L̵̶͗͗ͮ͋̾̒̎̑͋ͧ̄̉ͤ͛̔ͦ̎͜͞͏̲̝̯̲̦͔̮̱̤ ̵͓̮̹̱̦͓̻͕̪̻̟͇̟͚̬͓̱̭̺ͮ̅̄͂ͩ̉̋̀̕T̬̫̦̰̭̼̰͎͚͎͍̭̠͎͚̪̝͈̑͌͒̓ͯͣ͛̎̆ͯ̀ͭͣ̽̒̊͋̚͘͢ͅE̤̤̫͖͕̻͖̿ͧ̓ͣ̀͆ͤͧͥͭ͘͡͠C̡͉̣̥͓̈́ͥ͌̀̓̿̉ͦͩ̚͠H̡̥̼̝̩̮͍͓̓͗ͩ̓̑̓̊ͤ̿͘Ń̦̼̜̟̫͉̱̻̞̺̹͍͆ͨ̒ͫ̀͒̉͛͌ͮ̂ͤ̓ͣ̐͝Ȋͧ̆̈̍͂ͩ͗̅ͨ̈̾̓ͥ̈́ͦ̆̀̊͏͈͈̮͍̫̹̘̖̜̪̟̮̟̲̥̫͈͢C͉͙͔͇̳̦͉̺ͬ̃͗̑͂ͩ̒ͬͣ̌͘͞͞Ã̵̛̭͖̝̲͇͈͖͎̫͎̘̙͕͓̟̤͔͉͓̓̿̓ͭ̽ͧ̚̚͞͞L̢̀̈́͐ͤͭ̆̿͊͋̀͏̘̰̝̪I̷̢̩̩̭̤̺̼̩̥̝̫̼͕̻̜̮̭̳̩̳͊̔ͣ́͆ͥͯ̌ͤ̐̈́ͩ͡T̸͎̠̝͍͔͎̲̼͍̺̺̝̹͆ͣ̑ͬͪ̃̀̿̚̕͟͢I̗͈̜̻̟̤̞̯̓ͨ͆̇͒̑͑ͭ͋ͯ͟͜Ȩ̵̢̣̳̯̺̖͈͙̗͉̘̯͚͔̣̋̅͐͒́͠S̴̨̩̠̺̣͔̟͓̳͕̤̬͐̏ͥ̈́ͧ̔ͧ̃ͣ̄̾̄͗̓̊̈́ͥ͛̚͠

pfft.

mor lik

pusi technicalities

oooohhhhhh gurl

t's on now

Yes. Tis most indeed 'on'. 

Let the flames of the small minutiae that force the intricacies of the otherwise standard known as technicalities grow ablaze in to a sea of red tape, headaches, and cheatsy victories, and bring forth my technicality littered wrath as a wave of jargon no one will be able to escape, figuratively AND literally. 

Utarious started this? 

War were declared, and I like skipping straight to the part where we do destroy large volumes of things all at once.

P͂͒ͭ̃́̍ͪͯ̐̀̓̿͛ͮ̃̏̑ͪ̚͜҉̠͓̙̰͎̳̬͚̭̰̱͟͟A̅̽ͫ̏̽҉͏̷̭̝̥̰̬̦̭Ŗ̼͉̩̻͖͇̥̣̦͌ͭ̃͆̈́̔ͣ͆̒͂̍̃̾̑͐ͮ̅̿͡A̡͚͕̪̬͈͊ͥ͗ͮ͆͊̀͛ͮ̾̏ͤͪͩ͐́ͧ̄̀́͜͡Dͮ̆̀̿̒̓̂̈́ͯ͋̔̉̋̑ͬ͗͘͏̠̘͖̥̲̺̳̝͙̯̙̯̞̹̱̮͕ͅO̦̩̠̗̹̬̮̾ͮ͌ͫͤ͛̎ͤ̓̉̅̀͊̿̑͐͡͡X̴͌̈́̐̀̌ͬ͂̀͐ͦͦ̉̄ͯ̎ͯ̄ͣ̑͟͏̪̹͇̬͍̥̰̤͟I̸̽ͯ̎́̓̏ͨ̋̇̉͆̽̒ͦ̌́͞҉̞̝͈̬̹̯͙̰͚̜̥͖͙̼̭̙̗C̸̴̡͉̠̟̟̩͚̖͇͍̠̞͔͚͎̹͍̋̽͆̇ͪ̏̈̀̕A̵̴͍͉͕͕͖̰̲̰̳͍̰͇͕̗͓͙͔̺̒ͥ̑̉ͮ̽̽̋͂̏̀ͨ̽ͥͭ̍͟L̵̶͗͗ͮ͋̾̒̎̑͋ͧ̄̉ͤ͛̔ͦ̎͜͞͏̲̝̯̲̦͔̮̱̤ ̵͓̮̹̱̦͓̻͕̪̻̟͇̟͚̬͓̱̭̺ͮ̅̄͂ͩ̉̋̀̕T̬̫̦̰̭̼̰͎͚͎͍̭̠͎͚̪̝͈̑͌͒̓ͯͣ͛̎̆ͯ̀ͭͣ̽̒̊͋̚͘͢ͅE̤̤̫͖͕̻͖̿ͧ̓ͣ̀͆ͤͧͥͭ͘͡͠C̡͉̣̥͓̈́ͥ͌̀̓̿̉ͦͩ̚͠H̡̥̼̝̩̮͍͓̓͗ͩ̓̑̓̊ͤ̿͘Ń̦̼̜̟̫͉̱̻̞̺̹͍͆ͨ̒ͫ̀͒̉͛͌ͮ̂ͤ̓ͣ̐͝Ȋͧ̆̈̍͂ͩ͗̅ͨ̈̾̓ͥ̈́ͦ̆̀̊͏͈͈̮͍̫̹̘̖̜̪̟̮̟̲̥̫͈͢C͉͙͔͇̳̦͉̺ͬ̃͗̑͂ͩ̒ͬͣ̌͘͞͞Ã̵̛̭͖̝̲͇͈͖͎̫͎̘̙͕͓̟̤͔͉͓̓̿̓ͭ̽ͧ̚̚͞͞L̢̀̈́͐ͤͭ̆̿͊͋̀͏̘̰̝̪I̷̢̩̩̭̤̺̼̩̥̝̫̼͕̻̜̮̭̳̩̳͊̔ͣ́͆ͥͯ̌ͤ̐̈́ͩ͡T̸͎̠̝͍͔͎̲̼͍̺̺̝̹͆ͣ̑ͬͪ̃̀̿̚̕͟͢I̗͈̜̻̟̤̞̯̓ͨ͆̇͒̑͑ͭ͋ͯ͟͜Ȩ̵̢̣̳̯̺̖͈͙̗͉̘̯͚͔̣̋̅͐͒́͠S̴̨̩̠̺̣͔̟͓̳͕̤̬͐̏ͥ̈́ͧ̔ͧ̃ͣ̄̾̄͗̓̊̈́ͥ͛̚͠

Yes, let us wage war on each other.

I look forward to seeing the outcome.